**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So it seems like Jacoje is my cheapest option at $43/gram for the rope

Im leaning towards a 24" 5mm...I shouldn't have an issue putting a 89gram piece on a 43gram chain would I?

Anybody have a rope from them? any complaints?

1575567015571.png

I’ve had ifandco Jesus and icebox Jesus pieces the quality of this is really good. Like I said it’s just something to wear around. Donc has been wearing it. And a few of his friends as well. If it’s good for them I like it. Plus sometimes I don’t want to wear my icebox one
honestly I like it moar after viewing if often for a few days, it reminds me of the CAD molds that ppl found on cgtrader awhile back which many jewelers have made:

I actually like it better than these cause of the stars. still looking forward to seeing which Jesus piece Kanye picked up.

yeah I noticed the chain looks cheap on that, it's prolly just the picture but still.
who dis? setup is :smokin . it's ja rule? if you can't find The Tito or get it made I really think this is nearly as good. I think a variant design where the kufi isn't exactly a kufi & has prong set stones pointing up or at different angles is worth looking into. The asaardiamonds Jesus on fleabay & bonanza is a good design but it's a lot of money for 10k gold + the chin/beard isn't quite as distinct.

yeah looks like Ja Rule's or Nas. I think Nas wore it on a bigger cuban tho & the (p)leather looks like Ja Rule.

Back
Top Bottom