**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For everyday wear, should I go with 7mm or 8mm? I’m thinking 24”. Maybe 26 but I think that hangs a little more than I want it to. Gonna our a pendant on it eventually but for now it’s just gonna be the chain.
I’ll post a better pic of my new pick up, copped a nice pendant with it as well. But copped a Cuban and matching bracelet from Trax. Thought I got a decent deal.
8684972F-FE42-43E8-B489-A0B53FE15A98.jpeg
Dope. What’s the length on that?

For everyday wear, should I go with 7mm or 8mm? I’m thinking 24”. Maybe 26 but I think that hangs a little more than I want it to. Gonna our a pendant on it eventually but for now it’s just gonna be the chain.

Dope. What’s the length on that?

mine is a 24, not too long, not too small. Figured between anything 24–28 is a great size.

Trax squashed your cuban, probably to keep da width and go cheap on da weight.
I was gonna say I think it looks like that cause he has the box lock facing outwards. Turn it inside out and it’ll look better and less flat

I wore my bracelet for a while like that until I realized the lock is supposed to be facing inwards touching you :lol:

I was gonna say I think it looks like that cause he has the box lock facing outwards. Turn it inside out and it’ll look better and less flat

I wore my bracelet for a while like that until I realized the lock is supposed to be facing inwards touching you :lol:

lol I did , after my man pointed it out. Smh

naw, that's why I didn't buy a Cuban from Daniels either...they don't keep da cubans rounded, its supposed to be domed on both sides.

naw, that's why I didn't buy a Cuban from Daniels either...they don't keep da cubans rounded, its supposed to be domed on both sides.
Who does it the right way for around the same price and has the same options? I’m talking with them now but if I can get a better looking chain, I’d rather do that.

a cuban/curb chain I bought from a local jeweler around a decade & a half ago was described as a "domed curb link" on the receipt, the links were a bit longer/not as tight as many chains which are called miami cubans but it was similar enough at the time. IDK if this is a legit place to order from but it shows you there are many different styles if you just put "curb" in:

if & co jesus on fleabay for 12999:
s-l1600.jpg

I think it's a little heavier heavier than others that have been described - seller says 123.5 grams 14k but maybe they're typically that heavy

I don't even know what y'all talking about with regards to domed and not domed. Both Cubans look almost the same to me.

You can see when they file the Miami it’s done on the sides. I really like that look. Makes it really smooth. :pimp:

that Cuban up there I think it’s called a box I believe.

Back
Top Bottom