**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

15new-popsmoke3-jumbo.jpg

he's upgraded since.

I'm a big dude weight wise, so got a thick neck lol

I wound up getting a 24, and almost wish I went with a 22. I think it would have been too short on me, so I'm glad I did the 24, but it's probably longer than you think it is

I'm a big dude weight wise, so got a thick neck lol

I wound up getting a 24, and almost wish I went with a 22. I think it would have been too short on me, so I'm glad I did the 24, but it's probably longer than you think it is
I want it to hang a little but not too crazy. Plus when I put a pendant on it it will hang slightly more.

What’s the sweet spot on length? I can’t decide between a 24 and 26.

cant go wrong with either size.... also depends if you wearing a pendant since they will run longer....24 will run shorter and with a pendant fits perfect... 26 is good if rock alone and if you want the chain to hang low then it's good with a pendant

cant go wrong with either size.... also depends if you wearing a pendant since they will run longer....24 will run shorter and with a pendant fits perfect... 26 is good if rock alone and if you want the chain to hang low then it's good with a pendant
Thanks for the input. Eventually I’m gonna get a pendant but it might be a little while. I got three kids and I just can’t justify buying both at once. It will be sooner than later but not right away. I’m also only like 5’7 if that matters. I’m thinking I’m gonna go with the 8mm.

it's the size of the diamonds.

If you've been to their store to see the custom pieces in person, they're so tiny. They're pebbles
I seen a lot of pieces on social media get the buss down treatment and look worse off.
you gotta come right if you do stones.

You better tell us the Specs or did the jeweler give your black butt anything

How many grams ? How many inches ? How many mm ?
24 inches, 100 grams. Not sure of the mm. I don’t really like super big chains. I went to my Indian jeweler today to get a rope today and was surprised that he had a Cuban and I fell in love with it, it’s dope. Could of walked out with the rope today but decided to put the bread towards the Cuban deposit and pick up the Cuban when I get the rest of the bread in a few weeks. I’ve really fell in love with dudes jewelry, he makes unique looking high quality stuff, I’ve copped a few pieces from him. I originally wanted a big 14-18kt Cuban, but I’ve fallen in love with the smaller high purity gold look.

i like the 24 better... if i had to do it again i would get the rope in 24.... i just got the 26 cuz i wanted to layer both chains and i figured it was better to get something different

Back
Top Bottom