**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'll post my setup when I get home with both my chains.... I'm 5'7 also.... my Cuban 24 and rope is 26.... I'll edit this post with pics
20200117_203852.jpg
Rope 14k?And how many grams,MM? Def diggin that rope.

facts, I posted it last year when I got it but the thread was moving a mile a minute.

24”, 14mm, 14kt, 348.50 Grams on the Cuban from Reys.

Jesus is 14kt is 125 Grams from IceBox

its like one trim level down from mine (which is a super complement)

we got da same 14mm so it instantly looked recognizable, mine is 28" instead of 24" and yet it ends exactly where mine ends(best placement IMO) how tall are you?

you're jesus is full sized ice box all gold, and you forgoed diamonds which is smart cuz of labor taxing/poor resell, etc.

my jacob 182 grams...im starting to wonder why more jacobs in da wild aren't identical in weight...i think i got a early one.

you definitely have da best of da current offerings, IFco's aren't as nice looking.

im also seeing Rey's did your triple box lock in laser? i didn't know he had that capability. its very nice...bravo sir.

can we get more photos please?

Last edited:
If he didnt enamel the ears just iced out would look better just with enamel eyes. Overall Enamel in my opinion is getting a little played out. Its creative and everything but once it starts chipping away its gonna look bad
How long does the enamel last? I thought it would last a lifetime like the gold, thats kinda lame

Back
Top Bottom