**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My Man ain't lied when I called they told me we don't sell one on one we just whole sale. And then hung up I called back and was like ill start a IG site tomorrow just let me get it for the low he stared laughing and was like what are you looking for price was low they were just out of stock. And found a better deal. Would not hesitate to call back. Dude also told me it works best in person

I been shopping at Nova for years bought chains on maybe 6 or 7 different occasions never been told they only sell to buisnesses but then again i do look like a boss lol. Havent went since the pandemic so maybe that caused a change in how they operate but most likely they just didnt wana deal with phone calls. Best bet is just show up in person if not shoot up stairs to sarraf.

I been shopping at Nova for years bought chains on maybe 6 or 7 different occasions never been told they only sell to buisnesses but then again i do look like a boss lol. Havent went since the pandemic so maybe that caused a change in how they operate but most likely they just didnt wana deal with phone calls. Best bet is just show up in person if not shoot up stairs to sarraf.

I don't travel for work so would have no reason to be out on the west cost so phone was the only option. But they were polite and im happy with the deal I got. Maybe next time. sarraf was 55 a gram over the phone so took my deal

Last edited:
Reys really ain’t doing rings unless u buy like 3 or more. I copped 2 from him before and my current ring is from CMG.
Rings are not that serious in regards to links being tight since they are molded for a finger.
Def shop around
Daniels is legit for rings.
CMG (but make sure it’s X-ray for purity of the said karat 😂)
Leons
Grimal
Lamix ( I would hit these guys up first since the price, craftsmanship A1 and more importantly the wait time).
image.jpg

FYI
Hella dirt gets in-between the links of rings.
bonus shot of my daughters Miami since I’m holding her down on the potty (potty training) :lol:
Also forgot to mention Miami rings are stoopid Heavy and are bulky af as a ring.
Mines is 13-14 grams 8.5mm 14k from CMG.
Reys definitely doing rings
Norm sent me these pics couple months ago

8376B3E8-65AA-49A1-B89D-FE9791E9002B.png

Reys definitely doing rings
Norm sent me these pics couple months ago

8376B3E8-65AA-49A1-B89D-FE9791E9002B.png
What was the wait time? My last attempt to purchase a ring from them was a 3 month wait and still nothing so I moved on. This was 1.5 year ago. I had previously copped 2 Cuban rings from him which were amazing.
I didn’t say they were notmaking them but that ittakes a lot for him to make rings.

What was the wait time? My last attempt to purchase a ring from them was a 3 month wait and still nothing so I moved on. This was 1.5 year ago. I had previously copped 2 Cuban rings from him which were amazing.
I didn’t say they were notmaking them but that ittakes a lot for him to make rings.
No wait time. That’s all they had in stock already

Those rangs looking nice. Been contemplating one for awhile. For those that have them are those your everyday wears or you only bring them out on special occasions?

Idk anything about jewelry , gold or anything like that . How much would little custom pieces like this run me? My girl saw Rhuigi on the GQ cover and wants a colored kids block necklace like this lol

thanks in advance for anybody who can answer .

709961E7-6110-4DBE-8EDD-6CB2631D8ED9.jpeg

Yeah they blew me off when I asked back when I copped mine lol

Idk anything about jewelry , gold or anything like that . How much would little custom pieces like this run me? My girl saw Rhuigi on the GQ cover and wants a colored kids block necklace like this lol

His are dope
I love the mini ball chains

Peace, anyone familiar with ring prices,, how much does a ring like this is worth, found this for $1100, 14k 9.5G, 1.2 carats vs2/h

20210122_155825.jpg
20210122_155629.jpg
20210122_155911.jpg
20210122_155924.jpg

You need to get that thing checked out by a jeweler to see if the diamonds are real and if it's really 14k gold . Ask if the seller has a return policy .The only place you can get something like that 2-3 hundred dollars cheaper is Ebay or pawn shop . It's not much weight , but if it was 20 grams you'd be paying $1700 and up

i have a flooded out box name chain like that. 4 letters were 3500 from greg.

Jewelers will take our business cause its $$$, but they'd much rather have dumber customers than dudes that have been going back to a dying forum to look at pics of jewelry for the last decade.

You want the dumb clientele that just cop whatever looks good and listens to you, you don't want a customer coming in talking about "so spot price was $33 this morning, I think $40 is reasonable, that chain right there you're moving at $48... eh"
Quoted for truth

I once had a jeweler tell me if I had people like you buying jewelry I wouldn’t make any money
The store went out of business

I also had a jeweler on Canal Street in nyc tell me that I shouldn’t ask what the gram prices and try to figure out what the jewelers profit is

don’t let these clowns fool you
Now I don’t know about diamonds but I know a lot about gold and platinum

Last edited:
A Mega pawn shop in Jackson Mississippi and 6 locations called USAPAWN they had it for $45 a gram that's about $10 gram over spot price as of today. So I saved some 💸 but I put in the phone work calling around. Its not easy but I enjoy the hunt.
What I do is call the pawn shops in some of the poorest states in the US Mississippi, West Virginia, New Mexico. And see what they hitting for. There buying so low that most of the time they are also selling low.

Pawn shops are sometimes legit to get a great deal. No lie I have a cousin that haggled for less than 30 a gram for 14k less than a month ago. Don’t ask me how but he’s probably one of the most persistent/annoying people I know.

Last edited:

His setup looks extra uncomfortable, but you can get extra short ball chains (14-18”) and pendants that you like from anywhere (icebox, ifandco, jacoje, pawn shop, etc.).

For custom, the pieces probably 1500 and up. Blocks might be a little less without diamonds.

Would per gram pricing go the same for bracelets as chains? Or should it be lower factoring labor isn’t as much?

Would per gram pricing go the same for bracelets as chains? Or should it be lower factoring labor isn’t as much?

Its gonna be the same I believe

Btw, gold dipped for a little bit yesterday but its back up. Got my 14kt chain for $41/gram. And that was due to an error from the day prior where my payment didnt go through because I had an online limit that I forgot to call my bank to have raised. lol so after waking up to that yesterday I was able to take advantage of the dip. (shout to Leons for hookin it up like that)

Last edited:
Its gonna be the same I believe

Btw, gold dipped for a little bit yesterday but its back up. Got my 14kt chain for $41/gram. And that was due to an error from the day prior where my payment didnt go through because I had an online limit that I forgot to call my bank to have raised. lol so after waking up to that yesterday I was able to take advantage of the dip. (shout to Leons for hookin it up like that)
You seriously went to Daniels? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom