**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Let's try and keep this one flame free...

2e2fcqgbe8.jpg

2411el2js0.jpg

2411fldck4.jpg

47mfhhvxf9.jpg

40kgcbknm4.jpg

3zlv5w1hm3.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to the last one, it ended like the previous 9 and eventually the 11th.

*Editor's note: I am not sure if the above sentence is discernable english.

Yeah that Memphis joint is Illy...
Seeing that Roc chain made me think about dame...he better pawn them pieces if he still got em...lol

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Whoever made that statue of liberty piece for Lloyd Banks did a great job.

word... and those iced out Gshocks are some of the ugliest things ive ever seen

SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

That black Breit is a nice watch.

SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

indifferent.gif
Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again?
indifferent.gif

I was gonna post a RARE watch but ima just hold off for now. just like that lakers player ring i never showed.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

indifferent.gif
Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again?
indifferent.gif

I was gonna post an RARE watch but ima just hold off for now.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that your second longest post ever besides your "lol"?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

smh.gif

This dude Gucci has delusions of grandeur.... A million in jewelry?!? Sold a million records?!? If he spent a million on that, I hope he got change.

I swear ever since I been on NT ever jewelry thread last no longer than 5 or 6 months.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom