**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Richards never really appealed to me. Just how frank muller watches where all the hype a few years back. Pateks are also hyped as well
what did a Muller cost when it was The watch to have? Pateks probably have moar heritage to their name than those others and will hold value but are probably very overpriced rn. it would be interesting to know what they went for on the secondary market before they were the hot watch.

Tracy Morgan Killing The Game
Tracy_Morgan_5.jpg

Y’all realize the reason for the similarities between FB and dipset right? It’s chubbie baby, so they both cool because of him. A lot of y’all wasnt around to get it in Columbus....this is back in the hypnotiq days.

video_image-181392.jpg

Tv Johnny with their version of Tito Jesus piece for Kirko Bangs back in 2010
this piece is why I thought they possibly made the SpiffTV Jesus. these were posted years ago and not met with too much positivity:
media

IDK if the picture from Vlad is the same as these two, the stones look like they have moar colour in the one you posted but lighting plays a part a lotta the time I guess

Not even trying to pocket watch but what was Tracy’s settlement ? I know some of that is sitcom and standup money but sheesh homeboy is living it up .

this piece is why I thought they possibly made the SpiffTV Jesus. these were posted years ago and not met with too much positivity:
media

IDK if the picture from Vlad is the same as these two, the stones look like they have moar colour in the one you posted but lighting plays a part a lotta the time I guess
I don’t like that fake color and the gold looks 10k but other than the bale this is a good Tito clone

went through this thread a while ago, but can't figure out how to search through it. never pulled the trigger before, but remember there being a couple websites everyone was recommending from gold chains. specifically looking for a gold rope. found jewelrypot and jumpey on ebay again, but forgot what the websites were. also, if there's something else that's popped up in the past year or so i'd appreciate knowing. thanks.

went through this thread a while ago, but can't figure out how to search through it. never pulled the trigger before, but remember there being a couple websites everyone was recommending from gold chains. specifically looking for a gold rope. found jewelrypot and jumpey on ebay again, but forgot what the websites were. also, if there's something else that's popped up in the past year or so i'd appreciate knowing. thanks.
You can get gold ropes anywhere but the cheapest you’ll find is probably on those eBay sellers like jewelrypot.

eBay, Amazon

Goldenmine, Sarraf, TraxNYC, Jacoje

I think this is the ultimate level of bust down, look how many diamonds had to be severely downgraded to fit this ring.

this is beautiful... would have preferred the emerald cut horizontal but still beautiful. he is going to regret the diamonds all around tho… they will scratch or chip.

lol Elliot is smart... having the common person believe they are going to come in the store and get a baguette cut design with a reasonable budget. You will drop a big bag to get that water quality...1,200-1,600 a carat for the VS 1 before labor

Last edited:
I don’t like that fake color and the gold looks 10k but other than the bale this is a good Tito clone
the piece is probably very flat and lacks the chunkiness of the Tito:
JF0009_2.jpg

with white ice & the entire neck muscle carved instead of stones taking up the majority of the bottom 1/3 this one would be better. I remember seeing it on Ben Baller's blog years ago and wondering who made it:
KIRKO-BANGZ-REPPING-BB-X-JUGRNAUT.png

Back
Top Bottom