**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol, most dudes in here took a bigger loss than 90 dollars . Why would you have a 18 inch 6 gram chain in the first place ?

BTW : The if & co nano jesus piece is small as hell . I had the micro fully iced out one and taught it is small garbage after seeing it in person and ended up selling it .
Thats true but it would be super dumb considering it just came today lol. & I honestly just wanted something for cheap until I save up for a bigger pendant

It’s been a while.

New Pendant.

25FC6107-D832-49FF-8634-B10E55FDA735.jpeg

1BB10961-3926-429A-83B9-74F96C66C836.jpeg

A63F6DDB-0964-4D49-BF97-4F0976194615.jpeg
you Copped from Tommy?
His a cool cat!

For those who have bought gold coin pendants did yall buy lithe coin seperate and buy the bezel after or just copped together? Looking for best value anyone knowledgable in the subject feel free to respond. Also intrested in oz bars

So I got a 22 inch Cuban. 7mm
Should I pair it with another Cuban, necklace or is that whack?
Or just cop a Cuban bracelet?

any mm recommendations

NT, have you ever owned any real 18k white gold that stuck to a rare earth magnet? I think I may have took a bit of an L on fleabay but my credit card should take care of that. I'm wondering if there's enough nickel in white gold to make it magnetic tho.

NT, have you ever owned any real 18k white gold that stuck to a rare earth magnet? I think I may have took a bit of an L on fleabay but my credit card should take care of that. I'm wondering if there's enough nickel in white gold to make it magnetic tho.

naw b, that's L status...go do a xray check to be sure @ a jeweler.

i have an 18k white gold cross and it does not

thx brehs, I actually have a few of those Cartier bracelets with the strap in white gold and they don't react to the magnet and neither do these Cartier bracelets I have called a menotte (it looks like a handcuff, sort of). I never really posted them over the years cause they may be considered women's jewelry. I completely understand why you guys say 14k and up only but what I Found mildly interesting was that the 10k cuban I have doesn't stick to the magnet either.

I don't get why these jewelers are so mysterious about their prices, you goto cartier.com or tiffany.com and their prices are right there. icebox & IF too.

I don't get why these jewelers are so mysterious about their prices, you goto cartier.com or tiffany.com and their prices are right there. icebox & IF too.
It’s all about the haggle. Those other jewelers are more in the extra mark up based game because of their brand name.

20191015_212911.jpg

My custom silver pendant that I won from a bay area jeweler on IG just came in the mail today. Really dope! The polishing could have been better but this was free and handmade so it's good enough. Really happy with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom