**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyone know of any spots in LA that I can sell gold/jewlery? trying to get the best deals not trying to get taken advantage of because I don't know much about jewlery/gold except for the current price of gold

lookin like Jim

warmth of 18k vs others, mostly 10k but the Jesus in the corner is 14k
WP_20191111_049[155].jpg

WP_20191111_050[156].jpg

sum1 told me the crystal on the watch looked funny but it is real 18k heavy gold. the bracelet is hallowish but still feels pretty substantial, a solid 18k cuban would feel very expensive.

lookin like Jim

WP_20191111_049[155].jpg

WP_20191111_050[156].jpg

sum1 told me the crystal on the watch looked funny but it is real 18k heavy gold. the bracelet is hallowish but still feels pretty substantial, a solid 18k cuban would feel very expensive.

You going to post a collection pic of your jewelry?

lookin like Jim

WP_20191111_049[155].jpg

WP_20191111_050[156].jpg

is that a TIto in the upper left corner?

You going to post a collection pic of your jewelry?
kk, this isn't erything & never said it's all pretty but these are Jesus pieces as well as a Santa Barbara I've picked up over the years. I couldn't get a good picture for the life of me despite it being a sunny day .
WP_20191112_010[158].jpg
WP_20191112_088[159].jpg

WP_20191112_106[161].jpg

is that a TIto in the upper left corner?
naw, it's that Johnny Dang piece, this 1 was a lot cheaper than the 15k on their website rn so I said why not. if it had moar dimensions as NTers have described it would be much better better but the hair is flat:
200.jpg

I will prolly sell/melt certain things to go toward a high clarity Jesus or 18k cuban, I haven't worn the Fabolous Jesus in years and don't wear the Jesus I was just describing, the chain doesn't fit thru the bail & I don't know a jeweler in my area I trust like that yet.

Attachments

• WP_20191112_108[169].jpg
    WP_20191112_108[169].jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 322
kk, this isn't erything & never said it's all pretty but these are Jesus pieces as well as a Santa Barbara I've picked up over the years. I couldn't get a good picture for the life of me despite it being a sunny day .
WP_20191112_010[158].jpg
WP_20191112_088[159].jpg

WP_20191112_106[161].jpg

naw, it's that Johnny Dang piece, this 1 was a lot cheaper than the 15k on their website rn so I said why not. if it had moar dimensions as NTers have described it would be much better better but the hair is flat:
200.jpg

I will prolly sell/melt certain things to go toward a high clarity Jesus or 18k cuban, I haven't worn the Fabolous Jesus in years and don't wear the Jesus I was just describing, the chain doesn't fit thru the bail & I don't know a jeweler in my area I trust like that yet.

Nice collection my apprentice.

Specs for each piece?

The one on the far right is what Fabolous used to have when he wore it with one of those Street Fam pieces, right?

Nice collection my apprentice.

Specs for each piece?

The one on the far right is what Fabolous used to have when he wore it with one of those Street Fam pieces, right?
yea I think his had sum black beard like you just posted. I used to wear it often 8-9 years ago until I knew moar about rare Jesus pieces but it was good enough. gotta be honest I don't keep the exact diamond waits for this stuff on hand, I actually had to look around. not everything has been professionally appraised either.
that 1 is about 77 grams of 14k & they said 9 cts total si but that looks & sounds off
the TV Johnny Jesus is 82 grams of 10k, it's about 6 or 7 carats of si/i clarity treated stones
the big Jesus in the back is about 124 grams of 14k gold & about 1 ct of si diamonds, smaller is 47 grams of 14k & I think I was told about .56 cts si
the jacob/kanye style Jesus is 138 grams of 10k gold, 8 carats of straight up I clarity diamonds but I really like the mold. the crown was missing a few stones & needs rhodium but I Got it for what I felt was a good price
the cuban is 149 grams of 10k, danieljewelryinc must have not been doing any fleabay listings when I bought it since I Remember using the cubanchain dot net sight as a source for what to pay. I only wish I spent the extra for 14k sumtimes cause it would be easier to sell & I want an 18k cuban
the santa barbara is 42 grams of 14k, about 4 cts si/i clarity
honestly my vision is too shot to do diamonds & not get ripped off, I think it's sumthing you have to shop for in person and know how to haggle but also most importantly know what you're looking at. I do believe that once you do high clarity diamonds the other stuff doesn't move you the same but diamonds are just decorative accents AFAIC for now. A real Jacob or 1 to 1 with vvs is killer but a bit outta my price range
the cartier love cuff is 44 grams of 18k but it's 11mm instead of the usual 6mm
the cartier slide bracelets are like 7.5 grams of 18k, those are a great come up for pawn shop types. they are also possibly considered ladies jewelry but IDC. pretty sure they're 8 pointers in the bracelets that have stones
The Cartier scredriver pendant is 10 grams of 18k rose, the chain that's difficult to see is 9 or 10 grams of 18k rose
The Cartier Pasha w/ gold band & plain bezel is 157 grams 18k gold, the 1 with the grid & rotating bezel is 90 or 95 grams 18k gold & leather, I forget. I only need 1 but I want the former with the capability to attach the grid & I doubt Cartier would retrofit it on a second hand or older watch if it's even possible, they don't make the watch at this time & prolly wont anytime soon w/ the trend towards ultra thin watches.

Last edited:
Bale,
Is that a Jacob or remake? I’d remake it’s pretty Close to spot on
pretty sure it was made by either Rafaello or Avianne & Co, the the fomer is mos likely since it looks a lot like 1 that was on their insta
specs I Forgot are sizes of each Jesus piece, the fabolous Jesus is a little over 2.5 inches x 1.73 inches
JD Jesus is about 2.71 inches x 1.76 inches
Jacob type Jesus made by most likely 1 of the above named Jewelers is about 2.61 x 1.66 - I think it's a just smidge shorter than an actual Jacob, the top of the head is a bit smaller and has less diamonds. It actually looks like Jesus head was stomped compared to a Jacob but I don't own 1 of those so it's OK 8)
Lisro/Ghostface Jesus is huge & it's about 3.31 x 2 inches. The smaller Lisro Jesus is just a bit over 2 inches long x 1.24 inches.
those are all w/o the bails, those are usually just under 3/4 of an inch but the big Lisro Jesus is like a 1 inch bail. Honestly if I didn't still wear big Carharrt & big Champion hoods it would be too oversized for me, 3-3.75 inches w/ bail is perfect sized unless you do the old school Tito/Jacob long bails.
the cuban is 9.5mm and nearly perfect size, not too small but still nowhere near gigantic.
sorry about missing those last specs Frank Mucus, it was an honour to describe my Jesus piece collection to you. I know a lot of them aren't what you said to do but I like to have close access to certain things to learn the great points about the better versions. not the most frugal approach but we all weren't blessed to have the insight to know how the Tito was actually the GOAT Jesus piece & that the GLC is actually the best Jacob piece. if funds permit I actually want to improve on the silhouette & crown of the Johnny Dang Jesus, it actually has a good shape IMO. some of the thickness of a Jacob and maybe some details here & there on the crown would help tremendously & the neck muscle showing would be a good touch as well.

screening-of-the-sundance-channels-marc-jacobs-and-louis-vuitton-held-at-tribeca-grand-hotel-new-york-america-shutterstock-editorial-728710h.jpg

i remember it...

lowkey hated it cuz he stopped wearing...

mtv-awards-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6437158i.jpg
yeah that was a huge step down. that chain on the white gold kufi looks weird but that set is still so :emoji_fire: , if you came thru like that at a young age then maybe you proved enough already. the sides of that white kufi is looking covered in diamonds like the 1 on tradesy, that looks like a better option eryday.

(edit-sleep deprived)

Last edited:
That Johnny Dang piece is very close to tito. Just need to change the setting of the hair on the sides and the bale. and make it 14K with White diamonds

Back
Top Bottom