**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One thing is when you see one of those pieces in person, you know they made a nice size profit on them. The diamonds used are super tiny compared to most other jewelers.

Hey,if this is in your budget get what you can afford and you like,it looks ok to me and all of that 10k this 10k that,more than half of em don't have nothing worth posting or talking about and for the few that do the sun will come out tomorrow.

They avoiding the truth,they got more opinions than they do jewels but check this out in 2020 it's going to be about REAL vs FAKE.If you own 9k,10k,14k,24k you in the game but the table is crowded there are a lot of people trying to sit at the table some of them aren't going to be able to sit down.Dudes are out here working hard to get nice things them other folks aren't playing fair it's so much fake stuff floating around.
you not in da game with anything other than 14k...dont waste ur money on 10k whatsoever.

i have to agree with both you guys

lets face it 10K is crap but i'm not ashamed to wear it
when 14k at the same weight is more than i wanted to spend for the chain and bracelet i got
when its on your neck or wrist its close to impossible to know the difference with the untrained eye

just know if you ever have to sell it or trade in for an upgrade the only person winning with 10K gold is the jeweler
i own both 10k chains and bracelets and own 24k chains and bracelets
i know what i was buying with 10K

i didn't want to pay $30.00 or so a gram for 14k when i got my 10k at $20.99 a gram back in may of this year
i will say this i rather have 10k gold than silver

Last edited:
jay-z-picture-id80131816

Cool, I asked awhile back here about the ghost face Jesus that he has. Price isn’t terrible but I feel like it’s worth haggling since it’s a catalogue piece.

they do some real good work . I got some things getting made by him at his family shop. Their pops did the guns and money clip from the movie face/off and they designed some pieces for other movies as well.
They do the best work with 24k in the country and 999gold I believe in Minnesota also does great work in 24 karat gold

Only problem with the place in LA they take a very long time to make the jewelry
l wanted to have a custom 5 to 6 gram 24k marijuana leaf made and the guy I spoke to said it would take 5 weeks

I didn’t want to wait five weeks for a 5 gram Pendant that was ridiculous
if I was located in LA that would be the only jewelry Store I would go to for 24 k and custom work.

popular jewelry and their other store lucky diamond in nyc do custom jewelry in 24k but their work is too sloppy

how much you think he taxed Tyler for that piece. Like Ben Baller's profit margins are probably crazy.. To be fare the work at ifandco is very good. You know damn well Ben aint actually 3D designing the model or setting the diamionds. Besides being the promoter and having connections in the industry how does a ben baller piece defer from an ifandco piece?

They do the best work with 24k in the country and 999gold I believe in Minnesota also does great work in 24 karat gold

Only problem with the place in LA they take a very long time to make the jewelry
l wanted to have a custom 5 to 6 gram 24k marijuana leaf made and the guy I spoke to said it would take 5 weeks

I didn’t want to wait five weeks for a 5 gram Pendant that was ridiculous
if I was located in LA that would be the only jewelry Store I would go to for 24 k and custom work.

popular jewelry and their other store lucky diamond in nyc do custom jewelry in 24k but their work is too sloppy

they got some of the best prices in cali for 24k gold. i copped something off the main store a few weeks back and it was $47/gram. and they real mom n pop with it, if you don't pay by card they throw out the tax.

haven't requested any customs yet though, so thats good to know.

Back
Top Bottom