**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yall know anything about grillz? How much should a standard pull-out bottom 6 row cost in 10k and 14k?

Who's the plug for them now? Do I pay Johnny Dang $250 for 10k gold bottom 6?

Posted my 14k rose gold six a while ago.. I've seen 10k go for as low as $180 for 6, 14k usually around $280-$300 at yellow gold. Where you located? Should be able to find a few local jewelers.

Leon > Reys

IMG_20200202_215233.jpg

i concur, not only on quality, but turn around time.

Yes... Only problem was that there was no way around the 3% paypal fee, which raised the final price. After thinking about it I couldn't let a few hundred dollars come in between me getting the chain.

Congrats on the new piece! How long did they quote for completion(roughly)

2-3 days after 1st down-payment. Since my debit card wasn't going through I had to use PayPal e-check which takes like 5 days to clear. Supposed to clear on February 5th and that's when they will start making it!

Might hit them up Soon since I hear they have they have the tightest links. Mind sending specs you copped?

by they way thanks to everyone here yall help me get a good deal! not great! but good and i didn't have to travel anywhere , unducated folks get got, mónica jewlery here in md/dc area is most definitely over charging the are selling their gold chains at 50 and 60 a grams which is insane! but uneducated people pay it

by they way thanks to everyone here yall help me get a good deal! not great! but good and i didn't have to travel anywhere , unducated folks get got, mónica jewlery here in md/dc area is most definitely over charging the are selling their gold chains at 50 and 60 a grams which is insnare! but uneducated people pay it

where''d u cop?

Back
Top Bottom