**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

just googled :/

damn

wonder what the beef was. Says someone just asked him not to shoot his video at that location and came back and started dumping
[h1]Rapper Kafani Shot Five Times Over Alleged Bay Area Beef[/h1]
It's always a shame when Hip Hop beef turns into true street beef, but that's what seems to have happened to Bay Area rapper Kafani. He was on his way to shoot a music video for one of his diss songs against rapper Philthy Rich in Rich's Oakland neighborhood around 11:35 at night, when he was shot five times and left for dead. Kafani is currently in critical condition at Oakland hospital, and has been through two surgeries already in attempts to save his life.

The beef sparked when Philthy Rich dissed Kafani on "Swear to God," prompting responses from DB Tha General, Messy Marv, and of course, Kafani.

Kafani was recently outed by his girlfriend for having an alleged homosexual affair.

-VladTV

Last edited:
Ben just tries too hard sometimes lol Stop the bragging and fronting, who you trying to impress?

Last edited:
photo.JPG

photo.JPG
Bleed05-----is that from King Johnny shop? its clean af 

Last edited:
[h1]Rapper Kafani Shot Five Times Over Alleged Bay Area Beef[/h1]

It's always a shame when Hip Hop beef turns into true street beef, but that's what seems to have happened to Bay Area rapper Kafani. He was on his way to shoot a music video for one of his diss songs against rapper Philthy Rich in Rich's Oakland neighborhood around 11:35 at night, when he was shot five times and left for dead. Kafani is currently in critical condition at Oakland hospital, and has been through two surgeries already in attempts to save his life.

The beef sparked when Philthy Rich dissed Kafani on "Swear to God," prompting responses from DB Tha General, Messy Marv, and of course, Kafani.

Kafani was recently outed by his girlfriend for having an alleged homosexual affair.

-VladTV

L's being taken at a record pace. SMH

Nah, it's from Johnny Dang actually. I was in there yesterday with my homeboy, and he actually has some decent stuff. Cuban was around 450 grams.

Lets discuss that Plies piece and the Ben baller 18 mil diamond ring.... is that an accurate price for that ring? and is the chain plies has real? 

Ben Baller 18mil ring seems off. Usually when it comes to the caliber of clientel that would make that kind of purchase, they go to Laurence Graff (top jeweler in the world), moussaieff, or Lorraine Schwartz.

Ben was likely just able to source the stone. Also it's 18MM does not mean he made good margin on the sale. Lol. It's all about the margin's to some extent

I highly doubt if&co has a better diamond supplier than Graff or Lorraine Schwartz, I think even JasonofBH gets more high clarity and color stones in large carats than if&co. If Ben did get this deal tho, He probably didn't make much on the margins at all and just did it for the publicity

Ben Baller hasn't dropped the name yet which is also a funny thing considering how he normally is quick to do that.

Now I'm not an expert on jewelry but that 18mil price on 39 ct stone seems off too. I remembered seeing a pinky ring with a 52.5 ct stone that was also vvs1 clarity and the price tag on that was only 10.5mil. That was years ago and the price of diamonds may have went up since then but still seems off. 18 mil for an engagement ring is serious too, like I don't know who has spent that or more besides the Sultan of Brunei

Back
Top Bottom