**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anybody know wassup with @diamondcity... Shot him a few messages but no reply...
i hit him about the kanye jacob jesus piece with no diamonds that a couple months back they said they were getting. his responses are slow and sometimes non existent because  he is busy trying to get his website up. i guess its taking longer than expected for him. idk if he's taking orders right now until he gets his website up. i tried but got no response.

Yo I went to high school with Khaled and even deejayed a couple shows and made some beats with him when we were affiliated with same Zulu Nation chapter back in the early mid 90's, he is far from hood, but a very dope producer and deejay
my post did not say hood........

Last edited:

i hit him about the kanye jacob jesus piece with no diamonds that a couple months back they said they were getting. his responses are slow and sometimes non existent because  he is busy trying to get his website up. i guess its taking longer than expected for him. idk if he's taking orders right now until he gets his website up. i tried but got no response.
Good lookin on the info... Appreciate it...

Which one of these jewelers does silver pieces too? With diamonds ofcourse? Gold will get me robbed over here...

My new 18k prezzy rolex ring with my datejust , might need to get a matchin prezzy to go with ring.
Ring is a little lose but I doubt I can resize without making it too tight, any ways I can make it fit just a little more slug without resizing?

My new 18k prezzy rolex ring with my datejust , might need to get a matchin prezzy to go with ring.
Ring is a little lose but I doubt I can resize without making it too tight, any ways I can make it fit just a little more slug without resizing?
Add gold beads to the inside. It will hold it tighter to your finger. You could send it to me if you'd like I can have it sent back out the same day.

Back
Top Bottom