**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

No small Cuban today. Decided to go with the 9mm Cuban today

:smokin

:lol: homie said shoe lace

Bout to cop a silver 2.5'' jesus piece (jacob mold) from @diamondcity  as soon as I get his info... All VS diamonds... Can't wait to receive it... Ofcourse I'll post pics when I get it...

Meek cant be making that much money that he can buy all those chains, can he?
Or if he does, then he must spend everything he gets.

Meek cant be making that much money that he can buy all those chains, can he?
Or if he does, then he must spend everything he gets.
lol all these questions about how much dudes are makin

if yall really want to know that bad

try and look up these guys schedules, or contact their people about pricing on bookings

if theyre booked up, then they are at least workin and gettin it, their price demands should be a a little hint at how much these guys are making

Sry to ask this again but does anyone have any pics of the angel piece that lax does? The micro one that's 750$. I wanna see how it looks on a person. Also if anyone can recommend any angels by any other jeweler I'd appreciate it. Looking for something

Sry to ask this again but does anyone have any pics of the angel piece that lax does? The micro one that's 750$. I wanna see how it looks on a person. Also if anyone can recommend any angels by any other jeweler I'd appreciate it. Looking for something

hasnt chainzz been spotted with fake jewelry a few times already? wouldnt be surrpised if that was fake also

Back
Top Bottom