**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Obviously you don't know any old school Cubans or Puerto Ricans, they rock chunky chains, bracelets and huge pendants way in to old age. Where do you think all these rappers got that style from.

Just come down to Florida and you'll see what I'm talking about!

All da OG dominican & puerto ricans playing Dominos & drinking coronas on da block would have DJ khaled sized short thick *** *** Cubans tucked in.
yeah thanks ninja I forgot to add my Dominicans in there, my bad homie!

Funny side note I went to high school with Khaled

Last edited:
next cop which will prally be next year will be a cuban link bracelet... daniels got good prices so might cop from there but im a visit my jeweler first to see what size fits me best... gon cop 14k of course just all gold no diamonds

Obviously you don't know any old school Cubans or Puerto Ricans, they rock chunky chains, bracelets and huge pendants way in to old age. Where do you think all these rappers got that style from.

All da OG dominican & puerto ricans playing Dominos & drinking coronas on da block would have DJ khaled sized short thick *** *** Cubans tucked in.

Thats wassup, albeit a couple pounds lighter [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Was dude animated like that back then? He seem like the coolest mfer to kick it with, have u laughing like hell too.

Thats wassup, albeit a couple pounds lighter [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Lol yes a few pounds lighter, but dude is mad chill and cool people, and as we all know a very good producer and deejay

Was dude animated like that back then? He seem like the coolest mfer to kick it with, have u laughing like hell too.
Yeah his personality has always been like that, I'm pretty sure that's a big part of what helped to propel him to where he's at today

I can't remember the exact year, some time between 94-96 our school had a battle of the bands and a battle of the deejays and my best friend and I were also getting into to deejaying or turntablism around this time and we entered the contest thinking we were the best and we're gonna win, needless to say we didn't win and that's when we realized yo this dude khaled is a ture turntablist I mean dude is nasty on turntables and in my opinion is very dope producer

But like you said he is the chillest, fun to be around and yes he's always been pretty animated especially when he's on the mic, of course he didn't walking around just yelling "We the best" "DJ Khaled" lol, but he's always been a big personality and likeable character

almost done with my rose gold setup

I just realized why my "4mm" that I bought from Shyne was so heavy. I just took the time to measure and it's 5mm, smh at these jewelers.

I just realized why my "4mm" that I bought from Shyne was so heavy. I just took the time to measure and it's 5mm, smh at these jewelers.
Hey, just seeing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened but if I remember correctly the chain you purchased measured around 4.25mm? DM so we can make sure everything gets straightened out and get you right. Or if you want to give as a call directly we're here until 8pm. 215-454-2929. 

[thread="127594"]Quote:[/thread]

Hey, just seeing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened but if I remember correctly the chain you purchased measured around 4.25mm? DM so we can make sure everything gets straightened out and get you right. Or if you want to give as a call directly we're here until 8pm. 215-454-2929. 

Cool, that sounds good. I'll give you guys a call later. I got your message.

Update: Shyne is taking care of it for me.

In any other situation I would have kept the 5mm but I always felt 4mm was already pushing it, as far as how big a chain I want to put my pendant on.

I had no intentions to try to bash Shyne in anyway, just was being fair since I have shared all the good experiences I have had with them.

I try to be fair when I discuss my experiences here.

Back
Top Bottom