**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Good god.

OD. I could never rock a chain that big no matter the circumstances.

Daddy yankee actually beat him

im not too familiar with gold prices or chains and need some opinions on this price ...

$2000 for a cuban link chain

14K gold
Length: 28 inches
weight: 50 grams
Thickness: 4 mm
Width: 0.2”

what do you guys think?

im not too familiar with gold prices or chains and need some opinions on this price ...

14K gold

what do you guys think?
its $40 a gram

you can probably do better 

14K gold

what do you guys think?

That's standard retail pricing, hit up a Cuban maker and that price will drop drastically for 50 grams

Ordered Da Jesus piece from iceboxjewelry iceboxjewelry today. After half a yr of saving and doing research (frank mucus/Robsheedwallace kicking knowledge) I went with them.
They took care of me and no **** looked out with the NT discount :nthat:
It should be ready by 2-4 wks.
I got a non iced out mini/baby in 14k gold. I'll post once it arrives.

Can never go wrong with icebox :smokin

Well Texas jewelers are looking up to johnny dang and his jewelry. yall didn't hear this from me but he sells sterling silver with cz..

Well Texas jewelers are looking up to johnny dang and his jewelry. yall didn't hear this from me but he sells sterling silver with cz..
hell naw people that know jewelry don't go to know johnny dang. They call him cz Johnny. Smh he be having them fufu diamonds. Setting is horrible to. Wonder if von Miller grill is real

also a lot od people be beefing with jimmyboy and king johnny .. that's something that Huston has to worry about cause most of the people from Huston goes to johnny or this person called king johnny

also a lot od people be beefing with jimmyboy and king johnny .. that's something that Huston has to worry about cause most of the people from Huston goes to johnny or this person called king johnny
what u mean beefing with jimmyboi and King Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom