**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

its been going on for years lol like a lot of texas jewelers don't **** with king Johnny or jimmy boi

I'm happy to see more colorful stones and pieces rather than everyone rocking a cuban with a jesus piece or a single ruby on a chain..... BUT MARK MY WORDS..... rappers are going to play this out quick. It's gonna be like 2004-2008 all over again. 

Last edited:

I'm happy to see more colorful stones and pieces rather than everyone rocking a cuban with a jesus piece or a single ruby on a chain..... BUT MARK MY WORDS..... rappers are going to play this out quick. It's gonna be like 2004-2008 all over again. 

i would argue they're returning to more creative pieces like da early 2000's....someone along da lines people stop rocking pieces period with their chains.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif

jimjones-semiedit0078.jpg

indeed, lol...there's an entire website of da whole photoshoot behind da scenes of ballin' which is gonna be 10 years old this summer.

(time flies)

imma post some more gems. 
jimjones-2ndedit0380.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0378.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0366.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0365.jpg

before love and hiphop...lol

jimjones-2ndedit0367.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0354.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0350.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0278.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0229.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0201.jpg

jimjones-2ndedit0196.jpg

I know I'm waiting for the right idea / money to make something with emeralds and cannery diamonds for a Seattle theme ( where lm from )

the cuban is 24in 6.5mm 14k 89 grams .... was thinking about copping a bigger cuban in the future but its tough finding a pendant and can be quite expensive... but i will cop a second cuban that will be smaller sometime down the road probably will go with reys... i want a bracelet next though...but have to pay off the jesus pendant first :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom