**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

CaklAgJW0AQ6X_i.png

finally got my baby jesus... now my chain is complete... copped from if&co and the shine is absolutely ridiculous...the chain barely fit :lol:

I like this. The chain looks bigger in the pic. I thought it was a 10mm 28"

Post a whole body shot with it. Pause.

damn lmao i gotta quit niketalk. our taste clearly doesn't match up at all.
Do you creative work and don't mind the ones that don't get it or have one because their stuck like this thread has been for three years on a flesus piece and a simple cuban .

I've never seen something posted,reposted so much in one thread

Do you creative work and don't mind the ones that don't get it or have one because their stuck like this thread has been for three years on a flesus piece and a simple cuban .

I've never seen something posted,reposted so much in one thread

:lol: you have to insult better, 3 years is tame, Jesus pieces have been reposted since the beginning of the vol 1 jewelry thread

Last edited:
the chain is 6.5mm 24in... just looks so much better with a pendant... i use to think it was actually too thin but with a pendant it looks perfect... and you dont have to buy the chain with the pendant from if&co i told them i just wanted the pendant alone and the priced dropped a lot... repost from last month when i first got my chain...

the chain is 6.5mm 24in... just looks so much better with a pendant... i use to think it was actually too thin but with a pendant it looks perfect... and you dont have to buy the chain with the pendant from if&co i told them i just wanted the pendant alone and the priced dropped a lot... repost from last month when i first got my chain...

From any jeweler, shyne advertises those diamond tennis chains all the time

Repped both of you.

What should I expect a 13mm 30" 18k cuban to weigh?

How much should I expect to pay per gram?

Is NT favoring Rey's or Daniel's at the moment?

Looking to get one in YG and one in RG.

What should I expect a 13mm 30" 18k cuban to weigh?
How much should I expect to pay per gram?
Is NT favoring Rey's or Daniel's at the moment?
Looking to get one in YG and one in RG.

Don't pay 45 a gram.

Use ninja hood's plug. 400 grams for 10k. (25 a gram)

Last edited:
He wants 18k though, big difference between 18 and 14. 45grams is sill too much though

$45/g is definitely too much, even $40/g is too much. I wanted to gauge what others have been paying for 18k Cubans and have a basis for negotiation when approaching the recommended jewelers.

Back
Top Bottom