**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get 25 a gram? I'm looking for a 14k 28 inch 6-7mm Cuban.
Scrap price is $23.10/g for 14k. $25 isn't realistic even for a 300g chain. For 6 - 7mm expect to pay 30/g - 33/g for 14k. 

Last edited:
Scrap price is $23.10/g for 14k. $25 isn't realistic even for a 300g chain. For 6 - 7mm expect to pay 30/g - 33/g for 14k. 
Rey quoted me 33 for 79 grams (6mm) and 32 for 120 grams (7mm). Anybody beating that? Or maybe I could telling them I'm from NT.

Rey quoted me 33 for 79 grams (6mm) and 32 for 120 grams (7mm). Anybody beating that? Or maybe I could telling them I'm from NT.
Who knows. He did get alot of play from this thread so maybe he would lower it to like 31 or 32/g. Just tell him you will throw up some pics of your purchase on NT. 

finally got my baby jesus... now my chain is complete... copped from if&co and the shine is absolutely ridiculous...the chain barely fit
laugh.gif
Fly....I just PM'd you 

He quoted me 31/g for 14k and 44/g for 18k. Still a little higher than I want to pay being that my purchase will be close to 900 grams for 2 chains. Waiting on a reply from Daniel.

He quoted me 31/g for 14k and 44/g for 18k. Still a little higher than I want to pay being that my purchase will be close to 900 grams for 2 chains. Waiting on a reply from Daniel.
If he said $31/g for 14k then it should be $39.78/g for 18k not $44/g..

Last edited:
for all of you who have jewelry and expensive jewelry at that do guys have insurance on it? since i got my chain and pendant the value is high for how much i paid for it... im definitely considering getting insurance... i didnt really think about it until my coworker said that i should get it

for all of you who have jewelry and expensive jewelry at that do guys have insurance on it? since i got my chain and pendant the value is high for how much i paid for it... im definitely considering getting insurance... i didnt really think about it until my coworker said that i should get it

https://www.jewelersmutual.com/

My cuzo got his wife's engagement ring done by these guys...once i start rocking my joint my often its a no brainer...

Da hood still in a recession b...cant leave **** to chance.

What's the average rate on an eternity band for women?

Gonna upgrade the wife's wedding ring cause she went with one that contoured her engagement but I need to make sure the band matches the wow of the ring

Can anyone help me with what size pendant would be the best fit on the chain I'm buying?
Looking at a 28 inch 14kt Cuban either 6 or 7mm. I'm looking to put an angel pendant on it. But I'm not sure how big or how little it should be. I don't want anything crazy big but I don't want it to be tiny.

I was looking at an angel from golden sun and it is just under two inches in length. Maybe it would look better with a smaller chain? Idk I like 6-7mm.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with what size pendant would be the best fit on the chain I'm buying?
Looking at a 28 inch 14kt Cuban either 6 or 7mm. I'm looking to put an angel pendant on it. But I'm not sure how big or how little it should be. I don't want anything crazy big but I don't want it to be tiny.

I was looking at an angel from golden sun and it is just under two inches in length. Maybe it would look better with a smaller chain? Idk I like 6-7mm.
For a 6 - 7mm chain i would go with something 2.5" and something that is 20 - 40g. 

Both repped. Thanks. I was thinking of doing just the chain but I like the look with a pendant. Needless to say, the chain will be copped first. So I guess I'll see if I like it by itself. But I would really like an angel pendant.

I agree. And I'm a short dude (5'7). That's why I was thinking of going with the 28 inch.
Is it a major difference between 6 and 7mm? Obviously it's only 1 mm but looks wise I'm curious if it's really noticeable.
There's a big difference between 6mm n 7mm. It's like night n day.
I have a 6mm.
At 7mm you really start to see why a Miami Cuban is appreciated so much.

Last edited:
Both repped. Thanks. I was thinking of doing just the chain but I like the look with a pendant. Needless to say, the chain will be copped first. So I guess I'll see if I like it by itself. But I would really like an angel pendant.
What pendent are u looking to cop?

Back
Top Bottom