**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Bruh I don't care if you're a Sr. Citizen that's reached Meek Mill levels in every state. I was going to take you serious until you started making up stuff like Moissanites are only made in labs. If you were to ask your Geology professor at ITT Tech. or where ever it is you go to school you'd know it's a natural stone. 

I'm not a fan of Moissanties or Diamonds but that doesn't mean I'm going to make up facts about them. Either educate yourself about rocks or go kick em'
Oh my.  

So you think people are walking around with natural mossanite earrings on?  I absolutely know it is naturally occurring but the stuff people wear in jewelry  is 99.99999999% lab made.  

Ill leave it alone at this point.  Ill keep rocking hi karat gold and laser diamonds and ill let yall have that mess.  

Back to posting only when I cop something.  Carry on breh. 

Last edited:
Couldnt help it.  I compared lab diamonds and mossanite and cats were up in arms. The largest known ever is LITERALLY a pebble.  

Figure 1. The largest known natural moissanite crystal, found along the Kishon River in northeastern Israel, measures 4.1 mm in its longest dimension. Photo by Vered Toledo.

They are made in lab because they they found out how to synthesize da natural one..same with diamonds and Rubies...

So the moissanites that people wear as jewelry is all lab grown right? Which is why they all appear the same, unlike a mined diamond which will have its own characteristics after it's been cut

Last edited:
Wait when did I report you? You still telling lies though. When did I say everybody who has moissanties are natural? Again, YOU STILL TELLING LIES.

I don't want to take this that personal but bruh how can you look at yourself in the mirror give yourself the co-sign. If you feel the need to lie on the internet I can only imagine how you really are in person... 
mean.gif

You've told over 5 lies TODAY in this thread alone. Im done with you dawg. You like a grown *** kid.

Last edited:
They are made in lab because they they found out how to synthesize da natural one..same with diamonds and Rubies...

So the moissanites that people wear as jewelry is all lab grown right? Which is why they all appear the same, unlike a mined diamond which will have its own characteristics after it's been cut

You're conflating...

1st off moissanites and diamonds aren't even cut da same because of da double refractive nature of moissanites.

2nd no 2 moissanites are da same, da growing process tbey go thru is unique to each one.

3rd, diamond mined or lab created are also different, not from eachother, they're atomically identical, but da way they are grown or mined depends on da different impurities its got.

Wait when did I report you? You still telling lies though. When did I say everybody who has moissanties are natural? Again, YOU STILL TELLING LIES.

I don't want to take this that personal but bruh how can you look at yourself in the mirror give yourself the co-sign. If you feel the need to lie on the internet I can only imagine how you really are in person... 
mean.gif

You've told over 5 lies TODAY in this thread alone. Im done with you dawg. You like a grown *** kid.
I dont understand? What did I lie about?

You're conflating...

1st off moissanites and diamonds aren't even cut da same because of da double refractive nature of moissanites.

2nd no 2 moissanites are da same, da growing process tbey go thru is unique to each one.

3rd, diamond mined or lab created are also different, not from eachother, they're atomically identical, but da way they are grown or mined depends on da different impurities its got.
Look dawg I don't care if your Jesus has dirt rocks, diamonds, or jolly rancher's cut and shaped to resemble stones. The bottom line is you have an ill pendant that came from the best mold out there, period. But all of us here already knew that.

I got a problem with people like theconnect and BoyBostonGeorge passing completely bogus information on things like this that's based off personal preference in jewelry. You just gunna completely ignore the science because you don't like the way it looks on your chain? Like this stone hasn't been in existence longer than humans

Last edited:

Look dawg I don't care if your Jesus has dirt rocks, diamonds, or jolly rancher's cut and shaped to resemble stones. The bottom line is you have an ill pendant that came from the best mold out there, period. But all of us here already knew that.

I got a problem with people like theconnect and BoyBostonGeorge passing completely bogus information on things like this that's based off personal preference in jewelry. You just gunna completely ignore the science because you don't like the way it looks on your chain? Like this stone hasn't been in existence longer than humans
Bogus?  What bogus info?  Lies? What lies?  All I said was its wack and 99.99999999999% of it is lab made.  Outside of my personal opinion,  I literally copied and pasted from the articles posted to refute my points. 

Like I said.  Ill go back to posting ONLY when I cop and will continue to rock the real.  Yall can have the rest if you want it. 

How am i passing bogus information?

All I said was a moissanite is trying to mimic a diamond

Ninja and his moissanite drama

At least he's using facts on this argument...unlike his grey market shoe idea

Welcome back

well I can tell you that these fools from cd custom jewelry uses those and theres a lot of videos of it

They son'd themself in first 10 seconds of talking.

"CREATED to last longer than forever"

"More brilliance than a diamond, at a fraction of the cost"

If moissanites aren't made to mimic or replicate diamonds, what exactly are they made for?

They son'd themself in first 10 seconds of talking.

"CREATED to last longer than forever"

"More brilliance than a diamond, at a fraction of the cost"

If moissanites aren't made to mimic or replicate diamonds, what exactly are they made for?

So saying a CTS-V being faster than a M5 at a fraction of da cost makes da CTS-V a fake BMW by your logic....

All these wannabe jewelers pushing cz's but calling them moisannites are ruining moisannites reputation imo. 

Back
Top Bottom