**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So saying a CTS-V being faster than a M5 at a fraction of da cost makes da CTS-V a fake BMW by your logic....

Not even close man. That's a real reach. Don't take it personal. I don't care what u wear... its not my bread.

But, a better example would be you saying that a CTS is better than a CTSV. Cuz they damn near look identical, but one performs way better on gas. And is a fraction of the cost.

The only reason i said something is because some people are saying they're not made to mimic diamonds, In the first 5 seconds of that video, they compared themselves to diamonds 3 times.

Still waiting to hear what a moissanite is made for, if it's not made to imitate a diamond. I only see em in Jewelry. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not even close man. That's a real reach. Don't take it personal. I don't care what u wear... its not my bread.

But, a better example would be you saying that a CTS is better than a CTSV. Cuz they damn near look identical, but one performs way better on gas. And is a fraction of the cost.

The only reason i said something is because some people are saying they're not made to mimic diamonds, In the first 5 seconds of that video, they compared themselves to diamonds 3 times.

Still waiting to hear what a moissanite is made for, if it's not made to imitate a diamond. I only see em in Jewelry. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
This man speaks the truth

This man speaks the truth

Thats because moissanite when its fashioned into a gem is only used in jewelry, when its used as anything else its still referred to a silicon carbide which has MANY uses as an industrial material because of its attributes as da 2nd hardest substance on Earth. Its also has thermal conductivtiy properties.

Where's the best place to sell gold? I found a gold chain I got as a gift a while ago. Doesnt fit me anymore smh

Shout out to Will over at Icebox, I stopped by during a trip to ATL and he definitely showed a lot of love and willingness to work with NT am :smokin

Just a sample of what I'm looking to lock in eventually

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Thanks to @Robsheedwallace for the help and suggestions, appreciate you fan :nthat:

Don't forget who referred you to Icebox :wink:

You going to get the 4.5" piece still?

Yessir thats the plan and thanks for the words, honestly didn't even think you remembered chopping it up with me back then :smokin

that jesus piece looks totally different then the ones with the diamonds on it  

The facial features/outline is spot on it the ones with diamonds. The only diff is the texture of the diamondless areas like the hair and also the crown doesnt have thorns and just smooth.

Back
Top Bottom