**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@bxbadboy90 here is 14k 24" 4mm and 10k 6mm both from Daniels. The 6mm came out to more like 6.5mm. Hoping to upgrade the 6mm to a 10mm soon.

6mm looks perfect to me. But, I'm not a big guy. All I have have is a micro jp from IF on a 22" ball chain. May grab a 6mm one of these next times I'm down in Miami.

Price is good? I hope we're talking real gold but from china idk

I'd like a link if they got some mini/micro on lock

Man that 6mm looks sexy cause of how flat it looks. Anyone else agree? My cuban from Rey's didn't look that flat. Not sure if thats even a good thing..
I like em kinda flatter too.. not like a curbed link..but they lay better when flatter. I've worn a few chains at a time and it can get irritating sometimes so when i get these 10-12mm cubans i want the least amount of weight possible

According to that website, the jesus piece is gold brass. Anyone got any experience with gold brass?

If y'all don't consider Ghostface Killah's big *** Versace dinner plate chain
as Fake Versace

then I don't think y'all can consider Love Bracelets with Cartier stamps 'fake' either

Ghostface is using Versace's Medusa Head logo, that's the company's logo
same way the Cartier stamp is Cartier's logo

There's no difference.

Also,

are Dapper Dan "customs" fake then?

Is Eric B & Rakim's
Paid in Full
and
Follow the Leader
album covers, fake outfits?

I felt like taking the Cartier stamp was corny, but then felt like a hypocrite for thinking Ghostface's piece is one of the best. Also felt hypocritical for finding Eric B & Rakim fly... cuz they rocking "fake gucci"

What do yall think?

Buying a piece with no chain is like buying rims with no car.

It's like buying peanut butter and jelly but you have to hold off til next week when your able to get the bread.

Tip of the day:

Buy the car and the bread first.

Peace.

Last edited:
Like paying for the hotel room but not the flight.

Like buying 2k17 without the Gaming system.

Like buying a dog cage and leash but no dog.

What do yall think?

I understand where you're coming from, but IMO youre comparing apples to oranges

Here's my theory
Yea you're right about it being "replica" Gucci (in regards to dapper Dan) and Versace (in regards to ghosts piece)...but peep...Gucci and Versace do not make those pieces or anything similar to it...
Gucci doesn't make a full monogram leather coat...Versace doesn't make a dinner plate pendant. These are all original pieces based off an existing brand . Now on the flip side...those replica cartier bracelets look EXACTLY like the original Cartier bracelet. That's a 100% carbon copy, feel me? Now let's say it was some HUGE giant bracelet that looks like a supersized version of the real Cartier bracelet, that would be more comparable to a Gucci dapper Dan or a Versace dinner plate, because Cartier doesn't make giant love bracelets. Feel me?

I understand where you're coming from nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom