**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my bad, it was Rey's who got the complaint for a hole in the cuban (not Daniels)

however:

whoever asked if anyone had troubles with Leon.. ninjahood ninjahood had a minor problem with the triple clasp box or whateva, but got it fixed easy at some local chinese joint

so there u have it for comparisons.

daniels: twisted cubans
reys: hole(s) in cubans [can be easily fixed]
leon: box clasp problem [can be easily fixed]
{a positive about leon that separates from the rest is, at 14KT gold, u actually get more gold, see more details below}

Leon:

^Au = Gold (periodic table, chemistry). 60%. 14K means 14/24 which = 58.3333333% So u actually almost getting 2% more gold in a 14K gold order from Leon's. Which might be worth more than the box clasp issue u may have from ordering from him;

so if u cop from any of the 3, those are the problems u should expect to face in a worst case scenario. pick your poison;

determine which problem you're most willing to deal with. if you ask me, as long as the links fall right straight and are of the elite handmade quality, then i aint trippin over a hole that can get fixed ez or a broken clasp that can also be easily repaired.
Ninjas clasp wasn;t broken if I remeber correctly. It was the box lock being to big to go past the bale on his JP. That shouldn't even be considered a defect.

Ninjas clasp wasn;t broken if I remeber correctly. It was the box lock being to big to go past the bale on his JP. That shouldn't even be considered a defect.
didn't lock correctly, da male portion didn't stay closed and snapped from da female box portion. i had to fix em with a local jeweler to reinforce da locking mechanism to make sure it was snatch proof.

This thread got me contemplating flipping all my off white kicks for some good gold lol.

I got into NT like we all did, through sneakers, which I didn't know was a thing until my cousins from Cali came out to South Fla and influenced me.

I went to owning about 70 pairs of Jordans and SBs in high school and early college. Then as college came to an end and career started ramping up, I just sold all that nonsense. Now I got like a pair of roshes, some adidas and air max, and my dress shoes.

Then all of a sudden I just got an urge to start buying chains, so I bought a cuban necklace and bracelet.

But now I wanna get something ignorant. Everything I get into, I do it real dumb. I really have to not waste money.

We're good. Lets not forget we won the ******* superbowl, and philly is ultimately a football town.

However, Allen's gotta know better. :lol:

The 3MM came in & like aNYone, I want something bigger. :lol:

I want a 5/6mm 24 inch Cuban sometime in the future. What's good with Grimal? Seen him advertising 14K for 28/Gram a week ago. Has anyone copped or even successfully got in contact with him?

I want a 5/6mm 24 inch Cuban sometime in the future. What's good with Grimal? Seen him advertising 14K for 28/Gram a week ago. Has anyone copped or even successfully got in contact with him?
How much was your Cuban?

Post some pics if you get a chance

u gotta call da store direct to get in contact with em, after 11am daily.

I been on the fence with a 3mm and 4mm or maybe even higher rope. Just ordered 2 bs *** stainless steel ropes in 3mm and 4mm widths just to be able to compare.

3mm rope from the eBay deal on 6/29. Not a Cuban.

What length did you end up getting?

I been on the fence with a 3mm and 4mm or maybe even higher rope. Just ordered 2 bs *** stainless steel ropes in 3mm and 4mm widths just to be able to compare.

I can do a 3mm franco if it has weight , but I'm not doing less than 4mm with the ropes

There’s a big difference between the 3 and 4. Here are mines.

2EB60D0F-239E-4A8E-B6E9-DF108567D069.jpeg

that's kinda crazy. looks like double the size to me honestly haha. guess i'll see how they compare in real life. just wanted to have a good idea of the size before committing to one. every time i go to a shop and ask what size a rope is, they never know so i'm going to end up buying online.

edit: just looked up charts from different sellers online and it seems that the weight of the 4mm is almost double that of the 3mm so i guess it really is double in size. might order a 3.5 to see how that looks as well. i was set on a 22", but now i'm also leaning toward a little longer at 24".

Last edited:
There’s a big difference between the 3 and 4. Here are mines.

2EB60D0F-239E-4A8E-B6E9-DF108567D069.jpeg
Damn thats crazy how much did you pay for the 3 vs the 4? Whats the weight diffrence? Lowkey think of getting a rope and pendant over a bike. I already have too many toys :lol:

Damn thats crazy how much did you pay for the 3 vs the 4? Whats the weight diffrence? Lowkey think of getting a rope and pendant over a bike. I already have too many toys :lol:
Both 22 inch.

The 3mm is 16 grams and I paid 498.

The 4mm is a lil over 27 grams and I paid 823.

Back
Top Bottom