**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

remember NT bag nothing but dime broads
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

maybe not all dimes but some nt'ers aren't hittin the beat chicks ninjahood is posting up either.
yea ITE....someone make a post your GF thread....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

ye a true sucker. Should have smashed n dashed with a shorty like that.
If 'Ye wanna stick with her, let him do him. You act like you know either one of 'em personally.
Could you pull a broad as bad as Amber?

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

If 'Ye wanna stick with her, let him do him. You act like you know either one of 'em personally.
You sound like Ye's best friend. You're right I dont know them, but you would never catch me holding hands with no bisexual stripperplaying me for my money.

To answer your second question, I dont think any bald chick is bad. But yes i've pulled broads badder than Amber. Fact.

You sound like Ye's best friend. You're right I dont know them, but you would never catch me holding hands with no bisexual stripper playing me for my money.

To answer your second question, I dont think any bald chick is bad. But yes i've pulled broads badder than Amber. Fact.
you know the drill

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You sound like Ye's best friend. You're right I dont know them, but you would never catch me holding hands with no bisexual stripper playing me for my money.

you know the drill
lol. I wouldnt lie, anybody that knows me know I've had my fair share of fine women.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

maybe not all dimes but some nt'ers aren't hittin the beat chicks ninjahood is posting up either.
yea ITE....someone make a post your GF thread....
grin.gif
mannn don't act like you haven't posted some straight up 2s and 3s on the reg.

remember that one ****** looking girl with one leg longer than the other? come on bro
laugh.gif

you know the drill

Pics and how you know shawty is playing him? Don't believe the media. Just becuase a female has super short hair don't make her any less bad.
A bad chick is a bad chick, period. And yeah, I am Ye's best friend.
laugh.gif

you know the drill
lol. I wouldnt lie, anybody that knows me know I've had my fair share of fine women.
me too

but this is NT we all know the rules here.

LOL JOE CAM

you know the drill

Pics and how you know shawty is playing him? Don't believe the media. Just becuase a female has super short hair don't make her any less bad.
A bad chick is a bad chick, period. And yeah, I am Ye's best friend.
laugh.gif
I dont believe the media, but I do know she is an ex stripper, who was in a relationship with another female. Like I said, to me thats Smash nDash material. Not to be out in public taking pictures with her shopping together.

Back
Top Bottom