**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

ye a true sucker. Should have smashed n dashed with a shorty like that.
If 'Ye wanna stick with her, let him do him. You act like you know either one of 'em personally.
Could you pull a broad as bad as Amber?
You sound like Ye's best friend. You're right I dont know them, but you would never catch me holding hands with no bisexual stripper playing me for my money.

To answer your second question, I dont think any bald chick is bad. But yes i've pulled broads badder than Amber. Fact.
you know the drill

Pics and how you know shawty is playing him? Don't believe the media. Just becuase a female has super short hair don't make her any less bad.
A bad chick is a bad chick, period. And yeah, I am Ye's best friend.
laugh.gif
I dont believe the media, but I do know she is an ex stripper, who was in a relationship with another female. Like I said, to me thats Smash n Dash material. Not to be out in public taking pictures with her shopping together.

Well it is your opinion, so I can't argue with that. But to Ye that could be wifey material in his eyes.
I knew about the bi-sexual stuff but I hadn't heard about no stripper.
pimp.gif

UFC Kid wrote:
Al Audi wrote:
solesavage wrote:
UFC Kid wrote:
solesavage wrote:
ye a true sucker. Should have smashed n dashed with a shorty like that.
If 'Ye wanna stick with her, let him do him. You act like you know either one of 'em personally.
Could you pull a broad as bad as Amber?

You sound like Ye's best friend. You're right I dont know them, but you would never catch me holding hands with no bisexual stripper playing me for my money.

To answer your second question, I dont think any bald chick is bad. But yes i've pulled broads badder than Amber. Fact.

you know the drill

Pics and how you know shawty is playing him? Don't believe the media. Just becuase a female has super short hair don't make her any less bad.
A bad chick is a bad chick, period. And yeah, I am Ye's best friend.
laugh.gif

I dont believe the media, but I do know she is an ex stripper, who was in a relationship with another female. Like I said, to me thats Smash n Dash material. Not to be out in public taking pictures with her shopping together.

why are you guys arguing over a female bald headed looking dude to begin with?
alien.gif
sick.gif

imo theres nothing BAD to her/him/shim

thank you

so because shes bald shes a man now? right? same dudes that was in the lady gaga thread months ago talking about how they would smash..+$$$

this dude sb has come a long way, now he looks like a rapper.

soulja-boy-crank-that-video.jpeg

50 bought son a tour bus right?

bracelet go hard

i wanna see that same joint in white gold and black diamonds too

id copp both if i was fif

Back
Top Bottom