**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

eek.gif
roll.gif
*dead* @ "ima jus go sell scooters in Thailand"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ive seen a lot of jewelery but bens diamonds shine like nothin else. that other video from a page or 2 back didnt have anything shining at all. what a clown.bens diamonds lookin like fireworks when the light hits it

That black gold bead chain with the black diamond cross killed it. When I saw that I was done.
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Real talk though how much would a chain like that run? I know black diamonds are cheaper than white diamonds but a full setup like that...ballpark figure? And nope I ain't buying nor trying to, nor could I if I wanted to
laugh.gif
...just curious.

- Preciate it.

It looks like a lot of what Diamond Empire does is catalog. They have even talked about it on video...Since when is that ballin.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

matter of fact, after 1 min on google, here is Diamond Empires "lab made diamond" collection back when they were known as JM jewelry and would flood craigslist and everywher else with these crystals

fake stones,fake metal and fake watches....

http://winkkk.com/VdOxK0tHt40Z1wyT/cLiP.SPEAKER.3740.mpg,ICE.OUT.BREITLING!!!!.html

I peeped the link and I'm like %!+? I feel like places like that are definetly crap. I wouldn't trust them on a $500 piece let alone a $5000+ job. Youdon't know what your gonna get.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I was bored.... some kid kept yapping on my blog.

I got 7 jewelers emailing me talkin bout "cmon it's not fair bizness ben" "don't do this to people" "not everyone can surviving the recession making all real jewelsry" "we take what we get"

I didn't even want to say anything until I saw the gallery on the joker piece, then I was like !#%? that's the same gallery as the mcdonalds piece someone traded in for some earrings.
too many jewelers putting heavy rhodium on silver or alloy. stop it. jewelers posting in here know what I'm talking about. Don't yap or cheerlead thinkin +!%@% cute, if this is how you really eat. I'd suggest you keep any bs about me to yourself. If you don't like my designs, cool..... but any talk about my operation or how I do things, tryin to take the fact that I built a company inside less than 4 years that has surpassed the top dog lightly.... come holla at me. I love a battle
smile.gif
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

So made a vid which showcased his cousins work

Ben has NO involvement in IF and co other than marketing/clientele...don't even own a % of the business

That's the equivalent to showing off ferraris at a dealership

How can you really sit there and take credit for work you didn't do....clown

"pofect it"
i'll address this 1 time, since I've never heard this.... YO HOW SAD IS YOUR LIFE? you want this to be sooo true, would it make you happy?I'll end this now.... so....
sorry to break your heart of trying to catch me up in some conspiracy... but you fail
fyi, my cousin steve doesn't make any jewelry or do repairs anymore.. I have been involved in at least 85% or more of all the designs with our work and Idirect what's being done from the casting to the mold cutting to the diamond setting, to getting our logo made, etc.... everyone who's ever dealt withour company knows they have to eventually deal with me and I take care of the money for the biz.... can I set a diamond? yes, can I fix jewelry? yes... can Iclean jewelry professionally? yes.... do I? no... did jacob? no does Jason? no.. what is your point?

Icee Fresh & Co. corporation has 2 owners (myself and my cousin)
Tiffany Jewelry belongs to my uncle who's son (my cousin steve)now runs it, never changed the name, still have the location. but me and steve open iceefresh in late 2005
you think anyone has that much trust to let me hold down millions of dollars in jewels just for marketing?
thats like when cats say oh that ain't your car or that aint your cash. #%%* please
you know how stupid you sound? taking credit? its my business.... that's like cats getting at Dr. Dre for not making a beat but only laying down the drumsand tweeks, but Mel Man and Hi-Tek were working on sounds for the production.... but overall made the beat and owns the label.

##$%@ bro

here's a recent insurance claim from All State.... no employee or marketing guy is signing off for any chex written to us...
did you read the LA times article where it said I'm the marketing force behind the company?

that's like Jonas Bevacqua having Designer or Head Designer on his L-R-G business card when he owns the company.

stop sounding salty and move your pathetic claims elsewhere, espcially since you're hiding behind a cpu.

here's your D.O.A.
1_ALLSTATE_CLAIM.JPG
1_IFCO_W9_FORM.JPG

thats 10000% my signature with everything I sign.... doesn't look like that says Steve...

cmon
now go change your username again or get banned for being another bozo...
scary how you stalk what I do for a living.... cmon son.
it's not a surprise.

u know what's even funnier... I didn't take offense by this btw...
but when I recently did Forbes magazine for the 6 figure auctions that were up and my business etc...
the editor and writers actually contacted ebay and had to do a background checc on me.
they would not write what they had read about me solely on internet blogs, NT, etc... they had to actually fact checc to make sure my 1 auction did $300,000+and that the auctions were all legit, etc.... had to look up my company's name, etc.

so stop with the ra ra, you lose clown.

freaky destroyer, that cross isn't very much. PM me if you're serious.

the 2nd blacc cross and beaded chain which is all real gold and genuine diamonds (the smaller one) is actually very affordable for REAL jewelry.

thanks big les for putting me up on game with those clowns.

fyi, my cousin steve brought me into this business because he knew we could take it to that next level and we did and passed our expectations...
without him, I don't know where either of us would be. as for jewelry on a day to day, that's him all day long, that's all he knows and he's avery smart business savy man in this game. he runs the day to day as well because I can't and he orders and makes sure the regular storefront things areall in order because he's that guy... he expedites many orders for me as I do for him... we work all as a team, but nobody treats anyone less or higher.it's a brotherhood and we all respect each other.

if you goto www.ifandco.com what do you see on the title bar? you think that's cuz I just got a good clientele list? so the entire website is based uponme?
this isn't lady eloise from the movie Boomerang and i'm 90 yrs old and sold the name ben baller to my cousins...
smh

Back
Top Bottom