**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

53131565.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif

whoever got this ##+% made is prolly a real plug, so holla at that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

my dude Jchambers just reached out to me to see if anything new has happened in the world of jewelry

Hes in Dekalb County waiting to be transferred on a fed charge. he got caught with about 400 stacks cash....

he sounded upbeat tho and said hes gonna beat it...Im gonna go pick up his Jacob Jesus for him when its done...stay up!

Dekalb Justice system is nothin the F!!! wit. i wish dude the best.
eek.gif
...400 stacks?...damn dude...its not even aboutDekalb...gettin knocked with that much is NEVER whats up.

my dude Jchambers just reached out to me to see if anything new has happened in the world of jewelry

Hes in Dekalb County waiting to be transferred on a fed charge. he got caught with about 400 stacks cash....

he sounded upbeat tho and said hes gonna beat it...Im gonna go pick up his Jacob Jesus for him when its done...stay up!
its always something with this dude
mad.gif

you be aite jt

blog updated.... and we can't keep that blk on blk jewelry in the store..... we literally flew out 7 orders today and they keep coming...
since Pastelle has folded and dissolved, we are now officially making the meanest cleanest blacc jesus pieces in blacc gold & blacc diamonds or silver withblacc rhodium & onyx stones like how we were originally making for pastelle (he wanted costume like how chanel does but at an affordable price, which isstill much more expensive than what we charged him)

wink.gif

2000BEN, not 2010

BENBALLER wrote:
blog updated.... and we can't keep that blk on blk jewelry in the store..... we literally flew out 7 orders today and they keep coming...
since Pastelle has folded and dissolved, we are now officially making the meanest cleanest blacc jesus pieces in blacc gold & blacc diamonds or silver with blacc rhodium & onyx stones like how we were originally making for pastelle (he wanted costume like how chanel does but at an affordable price, which is still much more expensive than what we charged him)

wink.gif

2000BEN, not 2010

wrkpbb.gif

Late pass but wow Ben shut that sh** down w/ the second video. Could of stoped 3 minutes in an been fine, truly be holdin it down for NT....FirstG-shock=
eek.gif
sick.gif

First big jewelry purchase I swear I'm scoopin somethin IF just to say...

Your jeweler is a loser, I think mine need a cooler
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a guy i know has a 200k rosary the stones are 1.50 carat each and about 500 grams I have pics but there crappy quality

Originally Posted by Rjwco

a guy i know has a 200k rosary the stones are 1.50 carat each and about 500 grams I have pics but there crappy quality
Sounds like a pretty hefty rosary... go 'head and post those pics

Back
Top Bottom