**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by rakim

gucci
everybodylooking4.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn i need to just go ahead and cop a white and black G-Shock i know this is a loaded question but these will be my 1st jewelry purchases anyone know what prices im looking at?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Damn i need to just go ahead and cop a white and black G-Shock i know this is a loaded question but these will be my 1st jewelry purchases anyone know what prices im looking at?

x2
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

buginout1993, LilTunechi85, AllenIversonFan01, python002 - I'll get back to this next week. I'm out of town right now.
Originally Posted by jesuspieces

We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.

I'm still waiting for the Tito mold. I like the cufi mold but don't like the circular setting around the stones. Tito had it right when he prong set the stones cause it makes it look more thorn like... I'm waiting for the Jeweler who gets that mold before copping a jesus.

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Ours is neither the Tito mold nor the Kufi mold. It's the latest Kanye version (not Murakami either).

Cool.

LilTunechi85 wrote:

Figured this had to be Don C. by the spread
laugh.gif

I Love those Jesus Pieces! That's the exact style I want when I get my bread up, chain & all. Anybody on NT with those molds?
nerd.gif
We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.

Whats good? I have a request for yall
I wanna kno if yall could u respond to
my email, or tell Zahir to holla at me?

Back
Top Bottom