**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Have anyone seen that Fred the Godson Jesus piece up close
pimp.gif

freddagodsonvideoshoot8.jpg

The kid Capri pic always makes me smile because I thought my cross he's wearing was a 1 of one piece lol. Best cross I will probably ever own, unless I get lottery money.

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Whats good everyone... wanted to just show some pics of MY white gold set up(s). More pics coming soon of my New Grill and My Yellow Gold Set up.. Much love and God BLess Live2Hustle
381487_2628465995210_1362134714_32398887_209420539_n.jpg

394362_2683917181455_1362134714_32418035_195912730_n.jpg

399889_2678054834900_1362134714_32416105_2098797313_n.jpg

The only thing I like in the pic is the small face 100's. I respect the money you spend on all your jewels but instead four or five ugly chains you could have one nice chain. That's just my opinion.

jimmyboi loving that pendent with the jesus and diamond and cuban diamond cut chain! that's a classic! only at a Vietnamese jewelry shop!

Originally Posted by ikoolguy

jimmyboi loving that pendent with the jesus and diamond and cuban diamond cut chain! that's a classic! only at a Vietnamese jewelry shop!

Yessir... 18K White GOLD... Appreciate it bro and they don't know bout that... Haters gon Hate and Lovers gon Love. I'ma DO ME.. yea it was in 05 when i did the show out there. New +@%$ coming.. Keep in touch

Originally Posted by RedMan

Whats good everyone... wanted to just show some pics of MY white gold set up(s). More pics coming soon of my New Grill and My Yellow Gold Set up.. Much love and God BLess Live2Hustle
381487_2628465995210_1362134714_32398887_209420539_n.jpg

394362_2683917181455_1362134714_32418035_195912730_n.jpg

399889_2678054834900_1362134714_32416105_2098797313_n.jpg

The only thing I like in the pic is the small face 100's. I respect the money you spend on all your jewels but instead four or five ugly chains you could have one nice chain. That's just my opinion.
 THanks for your Opinion REDMAN... You could be right but everyone got their own opinion...  I'm thinking of gettin rid of my Franco and a Cuban THough. What chain do you like?

Originally Posted by python002

The links on Jimmy's Cuban/curb chain are super tight. I like it.

Thanks bro... if you gon do it do it right or don't do it at all... God BLess
Pics of my Yellow Setup Coming soon.... Yall gon love this *%*#.. POW

Aside from the jewelry itself, how and where are you all wearing this stuff?

I've seen Ben rock like a chain and a watch or something. Just super light.

But these pendants and what not...where are those getting worn?
laugh.gif

^I'm wondering as well. I can't imagine you guys going out to clubs with those type of chains and not carrying heat. Nonetheless, incredible pieces all over this thread.

Sillyputty and LILJRDN- I wear whatever i feel like wearing that day or sometimes i don't rock anything. I've worn all my chains at once before in a video shoot, a show or photoshoot. I'll rock acouple chains out to the club. Just depends how i'm feelin but i buy all this also as an investment. People that know me know i been rocking jewelry since back when gold was CHEAP so i pretty much TRIPLED my money in all this. Lately i been on my wrist game and rings so the chains been sitting in the bank... Trying to get rid of couple of my GOLD CHAINS so some people can get a good deal since i got them for good prices back then. AND YES i'm prepared for anything at ALL TIMES. I don't EVER underestimate anyone nor think i'm invincible. Its happen before but they Tried and they ain't round no more. God Bless

Donttalkitlivit- Appreciate it homie.. if you talking bout the cross and chain i got it for my Bday from my boys... Its apart of my Personal Collection and i will show yall that soon...

Sillyputty and LILJRDN- I wear whatever i feel like wearing that day or sometimes i don't rock anything. I've worn all my chains at once before in a video shoot, a show or photoshoot. I'll rock acouple chains out to the club. Just depends how i'm feelin but i buy all this also as an investment. People that know me know i been rocking jewelry since back when gold was CHEAP so i pretty much TRIPLED my money in all this. Lately i been on my wrist game and rings so the chains been sitting in the bank... Trying to get rid of couple of my GOLD CHAINS so some people can get a good deal since i got them for good prices back then. AND YES i'm prepared for anything at ALL TIMES. I don't EVER underestimate anyone nor think i'm invincible. Its happen before but they Tried and they ain't round no more. God Bless

Donttalkitlivit- Appreciate it homie.. if you talking bout the cross and chain i got it for my Bday from my boys... Its apart of my Personal Collection and i will show yall that soon...
Stop it! You're not a killer.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Stop it! You're not a killer.
I'd admit it Jimmyboi looks a bit funny (no offense you coo people), but I know that he is about that life. Out in Cali especially a lot of scrawny Asian gangbangers look like some wankstas but they are most definitely about that life.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'd admit it Jimmyboi looks a bit funny (no offense you coo people), but I know that he is about that life. Out in Cali especially a lot of scrawny Asian gangbangers look like some wankstas but they are most definitely about that life. 

I'm from Cali. I grew up around the AB reign and I know they're about that life but you dont come on Niketalk talking about you put in work bruh. Call me a %%*!%, but if someone wanted my jewelry, they can have it. I aint gonna kill or get killed over it.

Back
Top Bottom