**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rest of the yellow gold set up for whomever asked:

Baht chain, Kruggerand pendant 23k/23k 120 grams
Kruggerand and diamond nugget ring 18k/23k 30 grams
11mm cuban bracelet 18k approx 80 grams
King tut chain and pendant 18k/Blue lapis aprox 30 grams

How is that 18k bracelet holding up? Is it scratched up

ninjahood ninjahood has never lied, joints dance.

"Created"

Whatever the **** that means, I already sent natural light video to said lady.

[emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] She loves em........

The 14kt gold they are set in is real. Pardon my cheap mindset. Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Whatever the **** that means, I already sent natural light video to said lady.

[emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] She loves em........

They set 14kt gold they are set in is real. Pardon my cheap mindset. Just wanted to share.

It's referencing back to the discussion about it being a natural gem or created

Sounds better than man made I guess.

I won't be rocking em, I'm just a gold kinda guy. I want a watch and Cuban bracelet combo. I'm good on diamonds.

Sounds better than man made I guess.

I won't be rocking em, I'm just a gold kinda guy. I want a watch and Cuban bracelet combo. I'm good on diamonds.

Diamonds are overrated b.

With that being said, will probably buy the biggest rock when I get married.

That joint looks way too big.

I have a similar one, but I believe it's only 1" in length on a 20" choker chain.

I need to upgrade it
tired.gif
Ya it's way to big for a 5.5mm chain. Just the style looks nice. You don't see alot of solid gold larger crosses anymore. 

^ Either that's his site and he hasn't finished it yet or it's a fake site.

Last edited:

Just got my 4mm Cuban with a box clasp from Daniels, they came through quick. Shipped like the next day after I ordered.

Great service, great price, great turnaround and came in a nice jewelry box. :smokin

No funny business about the size, weight and price. Just clear communication about what I am buying. :smokin

Just got my 4mm Cuban with a box clasp from Daniels, they came through quick. Shipped like the next day after I ordered.

Great service, great price, great turnaround and came in a nice jewelry box. :smokin

No funny business about the size, weight and price. Just clear communication about what I am buying. :smokin

What are the specs on the diamonds again? Looks dope

Daniels usually slow, good to see him shippin quick. What length did you choose? I remember i think you were shoelacing it to find a length

Thanks. The diamonds are 2ct. The chain is 21 inches long.

Also Thanks CABased, now it looks better.

Last edited:
Thanks. The diamonds are 2ct. The chain is 21 inches long.

Also Thanks CABased, now it looks better.

Preach, these bamas always saying anything under 24 ia a choker!

It depends on what look you are going for. I don't want it to hang that low because the pendant pulls it lower. I like the small cross on a short chain look.

As long as you like it is all that matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom