**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sick.gif
alien.gif
jordan23collecta wrote:

latinplatinum69 wrote:
BTW anyone know what type of Rolex that is posted on the previous pages and a price tag? I know I prolly cant afford it buts its nice to dream

thats a rolex datejust... the Day Date II is the one that just came out...if you want this watch:

prepare to pay $20-22k for JUST the watch, and another $3-4k for the aftermarket diamond bezel.  IMO, that 18k Rolex is the CLEANEST watch I have ever seen.  Soooo OG and Classic, will never go out of style thats for sure.  I want one, just gotta save now lol

-J23C

Lies.
laugh.gif
That +*$$ +*$$ is 9k.  Where you get that price from?

alien.gif
    Fact: do you even know what your talking about? this is the DAY DATE 2 model. the watch is way bigger heavier for the your standard rolex president and its easily a 24k watch. Theres so many things about rolexes that people dont even know  down to the sapphire and plastic crystals to the different calibers on the movement and the wa the date changes its just crazy....

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Kingtre

your not saying anything new- that's been discussed time and time again in this thread and the ones before it....

it's business...the consumer end aint changing anytime soon...just because you know about debeers don't mean you can go cop from them-

you overpay for your nikes? timb? etc etc...what about your clothes? food?
yeah yeah business is business, but if you know about something and the true costs of it, and STILL pay retail for it, youre a square and i feel sorry for you.
or maybe its me. i just cant rock with it when i know it costs alot for no reason.
and youre right this is the same story so ima stop.
cant make cat eat a taco.
and no i dont overpay for nothin. i gotta keep my mouth closed... but i havent bought a piece of clothing retail in the last 6 years.
why pay 200 for a gucci belt when i can order 15 for the same price and theyre identical?
why should i pay 750 for some lux af1s when the same 7yr old who makes the white on whites mades them too?
ill pay 600 for an order of 11pairs of size 12s.
no one questions anything when u got a 750il.
thats all good - as long as your consistent....you rock with fake jewels, fake gucci and fake sneakers...cool... to each his own...overall its FRONTING tho....

and il huh?

edit: im usually very sarcastic BUT in this case i'm actually being real...i commend your attitude IF its consistent across the board...like some cats will will rock the bang bang jesus piece and debate it in this thread then you catch them over in jb or something clowning someone for buying fakes...

if thats your overall attitude then more power to you - i just dont agree with it

your not saying anything new- that's been discussed time and time again in this thread and the ones before it....

it's business...the consumer end aint changing anytime soon...just because you know about debeers don't mean you can go cop from them-

yeah yeah business is business, but if you know about something and the true costs of it, and STILL pay retail for it, youre a square and i feel sorry for you.
or maybe its me. i just cant rock with it when i know it costs alot for no reason.
and no i dont overpay for nothin. i gotta keep my mouth closed... but i havent bought a piece of clothing retail in the last 6 years.
why pay 200 for a gucci belt when i can order 15 for the same price and theyre identical?
why should i pay 750 for some lux af1s when the same 7yr old who makes the white on whites mades them too?
thats all good - as long as your consistent....you rock with fake jewels, fake gucci and fake sneakers...cool... to each his own...overall its FRONTING tho....

and il huh?

edit: im usually very sarcastic BUT in this case i'm actually being real...i commend your attitude IF its consistent across the board...like some cats will will rock the bang bang jesus piece and debate it in this thread then you catch them over in jb or something clowning someone for buying fakes...

if thats your overall attitude then more power to you - i just dont agree with it
my bad bro i been up since bout 5am smokin. its li. 06. (my bad kay i know u the beamer king so dont kill me fam. lol)
not a super baller car. i only paid 23k for it. buget balling for sure. but thats my M.O.
maximum value for my dollars. making other people rich is not whats up.
honestly it makes me feel like a GOD because im gettin over on the world.
dont get it twisted though. somethings cant be bootlegged such as a nice timepeice.
thats the only thing i'd pay for. but i'd be damned if its not stolen or something.
the main point is that if i never told you, you would never know.
cause you not gettin close to my belt. from eye distance its perfect.
you not touchin my shoes. and you not checking the stiching on my shirt.
youre not touching my chain and im not taking off my watch.
so how would you ever know, if i didnt tell you.
you dont even know me now, so whenever you meet me in person how could you?
its all real to me playboy.

edit: like look at culpepper. i know the !!#@! cause i like the vikings.
but looking at the chain and bracelet, the dude in full light yet his wifebeater brighter than his ice.
but uh... its real tho right? if he was a lil shorter, and thinner, that would just be another peice of "fake ice"
am i right or wrong?

grin.gif

only thing i agree on is gettin a whip when it depreciates.......yea 06 750li sport can be had for under 30k............back in 06 with all the options joints almost 100k

to each its own at the end of the day...if your worrying about what another person has instead of what you have you have failed already
you wear jewelry to get the attention of the opposite sex and 9.5 out of 10 chicks have no clue whats real ice and whats lab ice..all they know is that if it shines then he must have money

and il huh?

from eye distance its perfect.
you not touchin my shoes. and you not checking the stiching on my shirt.
youre not touching my chain and im not taking off my watch.
so how would you ever know, if i didnt tell you.

you dont even know me now, so whenever you meet me in person how could you?
its all real to me playboy.
this is NT...we can smell a pair of fake kicks a mile away b
laugh.gif
grin.gif
...people like you is da type of cats that we laugh at cuz ya think ya doin it but in reality people

like you play things out because of da fraudulent behavior...

there are nuances in EVERYTHING that people who dabble in real jewelry, clothes, cars that make it apparent that you fronting....things like putting a M kit on a 3 series

and debadged to hide da fact that you got a base 325i....fams, don't you think cats don't look at da brakes to figure out they're drilled and slotted too?
grin.gif

when it comes to watches, its da same thing...there's certain attributes that we can tell off da bat that makes it bang bang...i dunno bout anyone else but i take pride in knowin

my joints is official tissue when its comes to w/e i get....at da end of da day you only fooling yourself and living a lie when you running around wit that bang bang.

Originally Posted by michael32

Nicki Minaj ...
3dc264a4ec64ed2bc87b637ce0b43929a81e8a5b.jpg
Really? Damn Jason, such great quality and craftsmanship should not be over shadowed by bad design.

The typeface is terrible.. your clients could benefit from a typographer.

- SAFARI[emoji]174[/emoji]

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yep you gotta give JOBH  major props..........

this article is from 2008

motivation indeed

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Jason Arasheben tells YOU how to THINK BIG![/h1]

Published:Thursday, 7 Feb 2008 | 10:15 PM ET

icon_textT.gif
Text Size
THINK BIG!!!!!!!!

One thing I learned and one thing I know is that success has a direct correlation with THINKING BIG!!! Aim for the moon and you’ll at least be among the stars. From Mussolini to Bill Gates, these people thought big and made it big. Big like a tyrannosaurus rex on steroids, big like the clock around Flavor Flavs neck, Big like P-Diddy’s ego; thinking big is where its at.

In my college years, I was $28,000 in debt and I knew that serving ice cream at Baskin Robbins or wiping the flies off car windows by a freeway over ramp wouldn’t cut it. I loved people, I loved the interaction, and most importantly I loved thinking big business! Even though I was in debt, sleeping on a friends couch amongst cockroaches the size of my 1987 Volvo, I knew I had to think big to get somewhere so I decided to dive in head first into the jewelry business. Diamonds; BIG, BIG diamonds!

I knew immediately that my target demographic were over the top flashy nuevo rich executives, royalty and other celebrities. Fortunately for me, Los Angeles did not lack in that department. Did I know anything about the jewelry industry? NO! Did I know how to tell the difference between a diamond and a broken off piece of soap, NO! I didn’t care because I knew I was going to make it and I did. Like an overly jealous stalker boyfriend, I was a predator in the night and my prey were high net worth individuals that would give me a chance.

After long nights studying the ins and outs of diamonds, I finally did it; I struck gold. I used my charm, persistence, and good looks (at least I thought so) to finally land my first client. My salesmanship would make a Texan used car salesman shed a tear of jealousy.

My name began to spread like wildfire and through word of mouth I became the premier celebrity jeweler in Beverly Hills. I serve everyone from celebrities like Jessica Alba and Lebron James to corporate giants like Mattel.

Thinking back, if I was happy peddling plastic hairclips to college girls, I would never be where I am today!  My formula was simple, I thought BIG and I went for it! That’s all it really takes!

- Jason Arasheben, Big Thinker!

I'm sorry, but personally, I don't believe this...

Can anyone point me in the direction of any jewelers doing black diamond PVD rings? I know Icee Fresh is done...

Back
Top Bottom