**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2010vp1.jpg

^ young chris, even though whoever in that pic is very light skinned (could be the flash)....those are his chains. the one on the left is his new piece under rico love's new label division one.

What is up with the settings on that championship ring? That is not the quality or type of ring I would expect from JBH, far below par.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

What is up with the settings on that championship ring? That is not the quality or type of ring I would expect from JBH, far below par.
thats just a dummy model to show detail.

and Chris at point probably da only dude left rockin that roc piece, and he's definitely da only dude rockin a label piece to a label he's no longer on.

imagine cam dustin off his roc piece. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

thats just a dummy model to show detail.

and Chris at point probably da only dude left rockin that roc piece, and he's definitely da only dude rockin a label piece to a label he's no longer on.

imagine cam dustin off his roc piece. 
laugh.gif
I'd love to have a roc piece, on a nice fat cuban though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
you acting like she aint always look good lol
laugh.gif
 You right though. But I haven't seen her around on TV or anything in forever. 
I guess she went from a 9 to a 10, either way, she was always bomb 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom