**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

who is that? looks like he went on a quick shopping spree at marshals ....phat farm vest and USPA? 
roll.gif
thats wat im sayin, dude prolly think he fresh as **!$ too

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Kingtre

who is that? looks like he went on a quick shopping spree at marshals ....phat farm vest and USPA? 
roll.gif
thats wat im sayin, dude prolly think he fresh as **!$ too

funny as hell

1295365639foyd_ring.jpg

Was looking to pick up a set of earrings for about $700-1000.Any places you'd recommend?

Depends on what you want. White Diamonds are pretty much out of the equation at that price if you want something of quality. Maybe look at Moissanites if you want something that shines and dances for a few hundred dollars. If you like black diamonds there's some decent options at that price. Check with your local shops.

thisaint really true...i mean if your talking about solitaries then yeamaybe but with clusters you can get something decent for that or alittle more....the size might not be huge and they wont be VVS but whatis? also you didnt mention what style you want...those joints with thepave or micro pave will be real cheap-

and theres been alot ofMoiss talk again recently? did the price come down alot? cause knowbefore they were cheaper but not THAT far off from diamonds
The style I wanted was clusters with either white or yellow diamonds(not too sure yet).

Anyone here have contacted LAX recently, sent him like two emails the past week no response?

172039101_MV_LG.jpg

How much something like this would run me with black/white about 1/2-1 carat?

Kay and their mark up is crazyyyyy

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Anyone here have contacted LAX recently, sent him like two emails the past week no response?

Get at him on Facebook or BBM, seems to be the only way I get in touch with him

that ring floyd got on is nasty. on media takeout they said it cost a mill...i dont know bout yall but thats the kinda @#!+ make me contemplate robbin %**+#$
laugh.gif

that ring floyd got on is nasty. on media takeout they said it cost a mill...i dont know bout yall but thats the kinda @#!+ make me contemplate robbin %**+#$
laugh.gif

son would knock your dreads loose

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

laugh.gif

son would knock your dreads loose
roll.gif
that mad me laugh...but if i was to rob him id put a strap to him. i was just talkin tho, so yall chill damn

gudda guddas chain must be silver if that !!+% got bent outta shape like that from a scruffle..

Back
Top Bottom