[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

hopefully if he does change the title to something more more fitting it doesn't get delayed till February..

Na man. He obviously is working on some promo thing right now for a nearby release.

Album is gonna be unreal, I'm a little mad he didnt keep the "Good *!# Job" title tho
Hov on the remix
nerd.gif
?

Album is gonna be unreal, I'm a little mad he didnt keep the "Good *!# Job" title tho
Hov on the remix
nerd.gif
?

If someone says "you won't believe who's on the Power remix" and everyone says "Hov" then obviously it ain't Hov, lol.... My guess still stands.... Lauryn Hill.

If someone says "you won't believe who's on the Power remix" and everyone says "Hov" then obviously it ain't Hov, lol.... My guess still stands.... Lauryn Hill.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Remix.jpg
Based God.

kill youself you $$##%!+ loser...don't ever mention that !%%+$* Lil B in the same thread as Kanye...I'm sick of this stupid obsession over this %*+** rapper.
[Lil B] *!@%## getting mad cause I dress like Jesus Christ. [/Lil B]
I hope he an his fans die just like jesus did...#$@* him...he is infesting and poisoning music with his homosexual nature.

Remix.jpg
Based God.

kill youself you $$##%!+ loser...don't ever mention that !%%+$* Lil B in the same thread as Kanye...I'm sick of this stupid obsession over this %*+** rapper.
I hope he an his fans die just like jesus did...#$@* him...he is infesting and poisoning music with his homosexual nature.

Does anybody know what the voice at the end of Power is saying under the laughing? 
nerd.gif
 Just curious.

Does anybody know what the voice at the end of Power is saying under the laughing? 
nerd.gif
 Just curious.

Remix.jpg
Based God.

[Lil B] Its the summertime, get some #%!$@+@ %!!@$ and go home. [/Lil B]
You salty bra? Lil B is pure entertainment..
Dont take every post so serious.

Remix.jpg
Based God.

[Lil B] Its the summertime, get some #%!$@+@ %!!@$ and go home. [/Lil B]
You salty bra? Lil B is pure entertainment..
Dont take every post so serious.

I'm amped for this album...his charisma will translate on Twitter like a charm....

I get the feeling there's gonna be like an atom bomb dropped when more music leaks from him.

Watch.

I'm amped for this album...his charisma will translate on Twitter like a charm....

I get the feeling there's gonna be like an atom bomb dropped when more music leaks from him.

Watch.

Back
Top Bottom