[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

90d36c1152fe1a344762d38edaec2cf828821e94.bmp

mad.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Dead Stokc wrote:

Have yall really digested the content of Power?
How can Taylor Swift or Eminem make that track.
My guess would be Pusha. NO ONE outside of NT
would assume such.
I called it back in the Pusha T mixtape thread. This #$!%* is obviously penning lyrics for Ye. I know you listened to the FB performances

smh.gif
nope, Im waiting.

Dead Stokc wrote:

would assume such.
I called it back in the Pusha T mixtape thread. This #$!%* is obviously penning lyrics for Ye. I know you listened to the FB performances

smh.gif
nope, Im waiting.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dead Stokc wrote:

would assume such.

smh.gif
nope, Im waiting.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

mad.gif

@$+! will be every where soon. Good luck not listening 
wink.gif

Dead Stokc wrote:

would assume such.

smh.gif
nope, Im waiting.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

mad.gif

@$+! will be every where soon. Good luck not listening 
wink.gif

why do you guys keep guessing jay-z as an unexpected guest on someone's album who had already featured him twice before and been featured on Jay's album's twice?

why do you guys keep guessing jay-z as an unexpected guest on someone's album who had already featured him twice before and been featured on Jay's album's twice?

would assume such.
I called it back in the Pusha T mixtape thread. This %%@*+ is obviously penning lyrics for Ye. I know you listened to the FB performances

Pusha T...dont rap like that though and I doubt he's on the power remix

would assume such.
I called it back in the Pusha T mixtape thread. This %%@*+ is obviously penning lyrics for Ye. I know you listened to the FB performances

Pusha T...dont rap like that though and I doubt he's on the power remix

[h2]The story[/h2]
The Damocles of the anecdote was an obsequious courtier in the court of Dionysius II of Syracuse, a fourth century BC tyrant of Syracuse.Damocles exclaimed that, as a great man of power and authority,Dionysius was truly fortunate. Dionysius offered to switch places withhim for a day, so that Damocles could taste first hand that fortune. Inthe evening a banquet was held where Damocles very much enjoyed beingwaited upon like a king. Only at the end of the meal did he look up andnotice a sharpened sword hanging directly above his head by a singlehorse-hair. Immediately, he lost all taste for the fine foods andbeautiful companions and asked leave of the tyrant, saying he no longerwanted to be so fortunate.[sup][1][/sup][sup][4][/sup]

Dionysius had successfully conveyed a sense of the constant fear in which the great man lives. Cicerouses this story as the last in a series of contrasting examples forreaching the conclusion he had been moving towards in this fifth Disputation, in which the theme is that virtue is sufficient for living a happy life.[sup][5][/sup] Cicero asks
"Does not Dionysius seem to have made it sufficiently clear thatthere can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear alwayslooms?"[sup][6][/sup]

Damocles-WestallPC20080120-8842A.jpg

DOPE.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom