[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Fergie held it down, hell yall talkin bout? I thought that was Dark Man X bout to rip it after her my first time listenin...straight played me.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Fergie held it down, hell yall talkin bout? I thought that was Dark Man X bout to rip it after her my first time listenin...straight played me.

This.
Her part's actually dope to me now. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

This.
Her part's actually dope to me now. 

Agreed, but _'s don't like it because it's Fergie.
Dudes wrote it off soon as they seen her name.
laugh.gif

Kanye Says 'Watch The Throne' Is Better Than 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Yeezy's thoughts on the record are as follows:
"It's going to be way more awesome than My Dark Twisted Fantasy," West says. "My growth in music production and mixing is ******ed."
Apparently this means that we're not just getting some new music from Q-Tip, Madlib, and Pete Rock on Watch The Throne, but some of Kanye's better production. Wow, okay, can we get a solid release date on this album already?

I'm no Kanye D rider but I think he's def raised the bar for future hip hop albums. The production on just about every song is so dynamic. You ever go to a live show and they have band playing? All the improv and random beat changes are all present in live shows. It's very experimental and it takes you by surprise. I think that's what 'Ye was aiming for. That's why he made Devil In A New Dress the way he did (with the beat stripped down for a while, then Ross comes in outta nowhere). That's the type of stuff you hear at live shows.

i wanna see the credits. i'm fairly certain 'Ye wrote Chris Rocks part, it sounds WAY too much like the SYIMN movie drunk Kanye

Dam 
tired.gif

I got to stop reading this thread 

The more i read the harder it gets to hold out until Nov 22 
eyes.gif

If a dirty version leaks i might break 
laugh.gif

Madlib, Q-Tip, Pete Rock, "even better" KanYe production with Jay & KanYe lyrics...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back to MBDTF... still sounding really good.
smokin.gif

I havent listened to any of the good friday joints yet in fear kanye may add them to the album last minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

I havent listened to any of the good friday joints yet in fear kanye may add them to the album last minute
laugh.gif

LOL damn. Strong willed. This entire album is gonna be new to you. 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom