[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I love how Lost in this World comes in. I keep starting it over.

Blame Game is insane. Im in love with it.

College Dropout>>>>>> Late Registration>>>>>>>>>>>>>MBDTF >>>>>>>>>Graduation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>808's

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Yeezy has dropped another gem. DIAND is still one of my favorite tracks he's dropped this year. The Good Friday version and the DIAND version. 
This album is top 3 Yeezy easy. Gorgeous is just 
eek.gif
sick.gif

I'm still in 
sick.gif
 over that guitar bridge in DIAND 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The entire album is great to me. This is exactly what I've been waiting for from Ye' 

< >
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

yall are jaded ... this is slightly better than 808s ... im not even checking for more than half of these songs after 1 day ... Lost in the World is viscious but other than that it is subpar in my opinion ...

nope

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

yall are jaded ... this is slightly better than 808s ... im not even checking for more than half of these songs after 1 day ... Lost in the World is viscious but other than that it is subpar in my opinion ...
Only time I'll ever agree w/ this guy.
But this album is 39028239382409433 times better than 808s. 

images

Toast to ye. this album is nuts. a very complete album. Content, beats, I see you.

dude studyin tapes of the great. One line in particular

"he brother,mother,grandmother hate me in that order" (or somethin like that)

who that sound like to y'all?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

This is Kanye's overall best album.

I agree and don't agree at the same time.

I will say I can't skip any track on here opposed to any of the other albums except CD of course.

great album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

This is Kanye's overall best album.

I agree and don't agree at the same time.

I will say I can't skip any track on here opposed to any of the other albums except CD of course.

great album
pimp.gif
Colllege Dropout was my favorite Kanye album but I skipped MAD songs, skits and everything 

If I had to rank

LR >>> CD >>> MBDTF >>>> GR >>>> 808's

This album isn't necessarily  that much worse than LR or CD but I just cannot get over the fact GOOD Friday songs are on it, that's the only thing that knocks it down a notch. I think LR has the best production and least throwaway tracks of any Kanye album that's why I like it the most.

Back to this album...

DIAND and Dark Fantasy are still getting the most play from me, love Rick Ross' verse he was perfect for that beat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Of The Lights Interlude was sick, the song itself I feel like he tried to do too much with all the damn features. Beat is still nuts though
sick.gif

Runaway is 10x better with the samples
pimp.gif

Gorgeous is my 3rd favorite song on here behind DIAND and Dark Fantasy
pimp.gif

Grown tired of Monster
grin.gif
, should have replaced it with The Joy
I love So Appalled I don't care how wack Cyhi is and how pointless Swizz and Rza were on the track, I like the dark sound of the beat
pimp.gif

Blame Game is a top 10 Kanye track, HILARIOUS Chris Rock feature
laugh.gif

Anyone know if the retail copy will have the bonus tracks or is that only the iTunes version? I really want the hard copy of this album, the packaging is too nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If I had to rank

LR >>> CD >>> MBDTF >>>> GR >>>> 808's

This album isn't necessarily  that much worse than LR or CD but I just cannot get over the fact GOOD Friday songs are on it, that's the only thing that knocks it down a notch. I think LR has the best production and least throwaway tracks of any Kanye album that's why I like it the most.

Back to this album...

DIAND and Dark Fantasy are still getting the most play from me, love Rick Ross' verse he was perfect for that beat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Of The Lights Interlude was sick, the song itself I feel like he tried to do too much with all the damn features. Beat is still nuts though
sick.gif

Runaway is 10x better with the samples
pimp.gif

Gorgeous is my 3rd favorite song on here behind DIAND and Dark Fantasy
pimp.gif

Grown tired of Monster
grin.gif
, should have replaced it with The Joy
I love So Appalled I don't care how wack Cyhi is and how pointless Swizz and Rza were on the track, I like the dark sound of the beat
pimp.gif

Blame Game is a top 10 Kanye track, HILARIOUS Chris Rock feature
laugh.gif

Anyone know if the retail copy will have the bonus tracks or is that only the iTunes version? I really want the hard copy of this album, the packaging is too nice
pimp.gif
Am hearing he is putting out a Deluxe Edition with the extra tracks like chain heavy and mama boyfriend and am sure he will throw the runaway movie in there too

"So Appalled" is so appreciated. This song sends lyrical needles like Needle Man from Mega Man III. I hate to repeat myself; blame Nintendo for having basic character names. Anyway...to get this amount of talent on a Kanye West/Swizz Beats track. I can't stop repeating it. 
I feel like I'm late on this. I just shelved 'ye after 808s. His anytime minutes were up after that rubbish.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Do you guys know if/when this will drop on vinyl? No sign of it on Amazon...

Yeah, there will be a vinyl pressed, but I'm not certain if it will make release date or not though.

Back
Top Bottom