[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Dirty version
pimp.gif

So is there a resource (site) hosting master quality (or at the very least CDQ) versions of every Good Friday track? I'm all about creating a tape and one cover to co-exist with the actual album once it releases officially.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok sooo question--[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am presently listening to "So Appalled", and I'm curious as to whether Jay was throwing subliminals at Lil Mama, concerning the VMA incident, at the end of his skit on the track.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Really seems to me like that's the case, and if that is indeed the case then that's just sad on Jays part at the very least, and pathetic at the very most...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What verse are you referring to? I listened to it & read the lyrics and didn't see any sign...

Are any specific stores getting the Deluxe version with the bonus tracks? Most online retailers have just the CD and DVD for pre sale....

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

So is there a resource (site) hosting master quality (or at the very least CDQ) versions of every Good Friday track? I'm all about creating a tape and one cover to co-exist with the actual album once it releases officially.

http://kanyewest.com/GOODFridays/

pimp.gif
Gonna take these including the remixes and compile them all MINUS Beiber, that Beyonce/Charlie Wilson track + my De-Swizzed/Fergieless tracks...all is well with the world.

The dirty version is out but i heard the quality is horrible
A better version will be released next week at the latest 

What does it matter if people heard some of these songs before?

Are they songs not of musical quality?

Why do ya'll let it take away from the album?

Dudes cry so much over s__t so petty...

Album is piff...

...and this album >>>>>>> Graduation + 808's

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The dirty version is out but i heard the quality is horrible
A better version will be released next week at the latest 

It's in V2, it's not a whole lot worse than the transcoded 320 that's been floating around. The album will be out in europe next week so we'll get a good copy of it then at the very least, unless someone comes through before that.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I wouldnt have listened to those Good friday tracks if Kanye said they would be on the album......but he said himself they would NOT be.

When did he say they wouldn't be?

I dont have the vid/quote but im sure someone else does.

There was post after post on NT stating that he said none of the good friday tracks would be on the album in an interview, which was my reason for going ahead and listening to most of them.  On top of that I would have never figured Kanye would just release album tracks so casually and so early like that, I figured they were just throwaways

Back
Top Bottom