[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by RoOk

^ Mine sounds great #Kanyeshrug
This.

COD & this playing in the background
pimp.gif

That interview was great, Kanye arrogant *!% was so hesitant to say sorry
laugh.gif

Only track I've been listenin to now is DIAND, the ending is too dope.

'Ye reclaimed the throne with this album.

I didn't listen to any of the GOOD Friday tracks except "I'm So Appalled" and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Why was everyone complaining about "All of the Lights"? The guests flow well on the track.

Loving the album version of "Runaway".

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1/2 out of 5

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by tooreal23

smh at the clean being 320kbs and the dirty being like 220
youre dumb and have no clue what youre talkin about. v2 > 320 any day
Actually it's you that has no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif
, V2 is variable between 160-210 kbps while a 320 CBR is just straight 320 kbps the whole way.  V0 is comparable to 320kbps with the advantage of not having such a large file size and the similar audio quality.

however, the clean "320" version that's been floating around was transcoded from a copy of the album that was lower than that, so it wasn't actually high quality. it pisses me off how everyone on the internet nowadays downloads an mp3 and changes the bitrate to 320-you are not making it sound better, you're just making the file bigger 
30t6p3b.gif

Someone school me on VBR bitrates real quick.

And in other news, time to give this album a listen.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Why do dudes on here act like Graduation is so bad?
forreal its still my most played album from ye. CD or LR are his true classics but I just enjoy it more.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by tooreal23

smh at the clean being 320kbs and the dirty being like 220
youre dumb and have no clue what youre talkin about. v2 > 320 any day
Actually it's you that has no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif
, V2 is variable between 160-210 kbps while a 320 CBR is just straight 320 kbps the whole way.  V0 is comparable to 320kbps with the advantage of not having such a large file size and the similar audio quality.

however, the clean "320" version that's been floating around was transcoded from a copy of the album that was lower than that, so it wasn't actually high quality. it pisses me off how everyone on the internet nowadays downloads an mp3 and changes the bitrate to 320-you are not making it sound better, you're just making the file bigger 
30t6p3b.gif
So if I'm looking for the best quality what should I keep my eyes on? and how can you tell something has been transcoded?

Back
Top Bottom