[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME!

11kdtz5.jpg

Originally Posted by 929

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Crumbs

havent actually purchased an albulm in a good 3/4 years. ill pick up multiples of this.

Why buy multiples ?
When you can rip all the songs from one album 

supporting your favorite artist?

What's the point when you know Kanye West is going to go AT LEAST platinum? It looks kind of obsessive in my opinion. I could understand doing that if you were a fan of Wale or another artist who doesn't sell much but in this case it's just a tad bit disturbing.

Anyone know what lady is singing the chorus on Dark Fantasy? My ears are probably wrong, but it sounds like Alicia Keys...to me that is.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

Originally Posted by 929

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Crumbs

havent actually purchased an albulm in a good 3/4 years. ill pick up multiples of this.

Why buy multiples ?
When you can rip all the songs from one album 

supporting your favorite artist?

What's the point when you know Kanye West is going to go AT LEAST platinum? It looks kind of obsessive in my opinion. I could understand doing that if you were a fan of Wale or another artist who doesn't sell much but in this case it's just a tad bit disturbing.
Just so you know ... I didn't puchase any of those CDs on my desk (obviously since it's not out in stores yet)

Originally Posted by Streetballer23

Anyone know what lady is singing the chorus on Dark Fantasy? My ears are probably wrong, but it sounds like Alicia Keys...to me that is.

Teyana Taylor.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Teyana Taylor.
Thats who i thought but wasn't sure

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the lack in tone of voice in the final Dark fantasy compared to the Runaway film version?

I feel like both Nickki and 'ye's voice have no emotion in the final album ver and prefer the "Runaway" Dark Fantasy  intro much more. I switched it out regardless in my MBDTF playlist #kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Teyana Taylor.
you serious?  
laugh.gif
 had no idea...

Originally Posted by justforkickz

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the lack in tone of voice in the final Dark fantasy compared to the Runaway film version?

I feel like both Nickki and 'ye's voice have no emotion in the final album ver and prefer the "Runaway" Dark Fantasy  intro much more. I switched it out regardless in my MBDTF playlist #kanyeshrug
Correct

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by justforkickz

Correct
I thought it sounded just like it did in the movie 
on a side note.......I felt kanye should have used the auto tune for runaway like he did at the VMA's but i still like the album version 

Glad i got the VMA performance on MP3 
pimp.gif

BTW when is the deluxe edition coming out and which online stores is selling it..... amazon only has the regular edition 

Wish the sample of "& Im gonna show you how you all look like beautiful stars tonight" was used more in the album version of Runaway.

Atleast the other one was used though...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Encore

GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME!

11kdtz5.jpg

No BS. Im starting to think this after listening to it all week. I dont give a damn if its too early or it sounds crazy. Ye reached another level on this album.

See Me Now is better w/o Big Sean and I think dude is talented but his verse was boring as hell.

Back
Top Bottom