[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Got my deluxe edition 
It was the last copy they had left of the deluxe edition so i got lucky

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Complex Magazine wrote

"NO NEGATIVE BLOG VIEWING" 

"JUST SHUT THE %#+% UP SOMETIMES"

laugh.gif

[h1]KANYE WEST: PROJECT RUNAWAY[/h1]

Q-Tip, who is syncing a beat he'd made to an acappella Kanye laid for a song called "My Momma's Boyfriend." Kanye had spit it to a Madlib beat, but didn't feel like it was the right fit, so Tip is fitting a new track around the words.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yea I can't wait to hear My Momma's Boyfriend over the original Madlib beat 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

madlib never disappoints me

had to drive all over my crappy town to find this album, and i don't regret it. this album is amazing. copped the deluxe version, waste of money?

I'm probably a few pages late but the pitchfork review doesn't surprise me at all... 
All pitchfork ever does is take the consensus of message boards like hipinion and dishes out a score, and they were touting this as the best of the year/landmark hip-hop album and pitchfork followed suit by giving it a 10.

There was no way this thing was gonna get anything less than Big Boi's album (9.2) after all that hype

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

is chain heavy on one of the album versions? I bought the Amazon MP3, and I'm wondering if different places have different tracks...?

I know it's been discussed, but since everything's actually released, does anybody know?
Chain Heavy is not on any version of the album from what I'm aware of..I bought the Deluxe album today and am listening to it as i type this. The album is amazing as expected
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. If you have the tracks from the good fridays that are on this album they are not the same. The one's on the album sound better and much more polished as with most any song you get early they don't sound as good as the album version. Kanye keep making that G.O.O.D. Music!!!

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by handullz

i aint buyin kanye album...

straight pirating...

now pilot talk 2..

will be copped...
laugh.gif
 is pt2 even being sold in retail. Im a currency fan btw

Yeah, they made sure they had enough out this time around. Copped both of these earlier. 
pimp.gif

I aint gonna lie this is one of the best rap albums (if you wanna call this a rap album) ever

and i only played the cd once

blame game
pimp.gif

Couple of questions, as I've been ignorant to this thread in anticipation of the album.

1. The only iTunes Bonus Track is See Me Now (Feat. Big Sean and others)?
2. Is there a CDQ version of Mama's Boyfriend or is it just the live performance version?

I've been bumping the clean version since it leaked (held out for the explicit since I wanted something new on release date)...

eek.gif
..."Hell Of A Life" & "Blame Game" are COMPLETELY different songs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Chris Rock:
roll.gif
!

Hell, the whole album is a completely different experience.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Couple of questions, as I've been ignorant to this thread in anticipation of the album.

2. Is there a CDQ version of Mama's Boyfriend or is it just the live performance version?

1. Mine came with only See Me Now which I enjoy
2. People are expecting that to be the next G.O.O.D. Friday track. I've been wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by viiheaven

1. Mine came with only See Me Now which I enjoy
2. People are expecting that to be the next G.O.O.D. Friday track. I've been wondering the same thing.
I ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon and didn't receive See Me Now, not a problem though since a lot of the blogs posted it anyway.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom