[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by nightruans

im about to edit Ross out of devil in a red dress... idk but he just throws off the song imo

laugh.gif

I listened to the whole thing on the way home. It's too dope
Last album I bought was Sade's "Solider of Love", I only buy albums that I know I will still be listening to a few years from now

Great album.. Need to give it more listens to figure out where this will rank out of all Ye's album though.

All Of The Lights is epic!!! When the beat drops
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Blame Game might be my favorite song.. Chris Rock at the end is too hilarious
laugh.gif

This album is going to be played non stop 
pimp.gif

Best album I've heard in a while. I can see myself listening to this for years and years and years. Thank you Kanye.

Copped the deluxe edition at Best Buy after class. AOTY without a doubt. 
pimp.gif

The typography on this packaging is #$@##% insane.
eek.gif

are ya'll copping the mp3 tracks on Amazon, I-Tunes, etc. and the deluxe CD edition in stores? I'm trying to go away from listening to CDs but want a hard copy of the album/ artwork with the DVD. I know on I-Tunes u get the digital artwork and runaway movie but it's not the same.

why would u wanna go away from CDs? they're better quality and actually worth something... then when ur computer crashes ull still have music that u paid for. just buy it AND download it or rip the cd when u get it...

I bought the mp3 tracks from Amazon and just came back from Best Buy and bought the deluxe version. Also bought The Lady Killer. I was in a car full of people who speak spanish as their primary language and even they appreciate the music but couldn't understand the words lol, i've bought every album but Graduation from him and will continue to buy whatever he puts out as long as its somewhat like MBDTF.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Not gonna listen to the That's My +@*%+ leak.. Have a feeling its going to be on Watch The Throne
@!$% I didn't even think about that...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom