[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I don't get it.

I'm just giving my guess as to why the video will be so short. What am I missing?

"It's not a video... Its a painting"

I don't get it.

I'm just giving my guess as to why the video will be so short. What am I missing?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I don't get it.

laugh.gif

I think dude just playfully called you a Stan, thats all..at least thats what I see/thought

I don't get it.

laugh.gif

I think dude just playfully called you a Stan, thats all..at least thats what I see/thought

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Kanye always has an ulterior motive for everything he does.

This is no different.

I don't get it.

yep & yep

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Kanye always has an ulterior motive for everything he does.

This is no different.

I don't get it.

yep & yep

Kanye stan?

Nah. I own zero of his albums and used to find him annoying. I just have high expectations from this one.

Kanye stan?

Nah. I own zero of his albums and used to find him annoying. I just have high expectations from this one.

Kanye stan?

Kanye stan?

he said on twitter that the video will air after tonight's episode of the Jersey Shore. so prob @ 11

he said on twitter that the video will air after tonight's episode of the Jersey Shore. so prob @ 11

This video's going to be soo dope...the director is very creative, and i think Kanye picked the perfect guy for this song.

This video's going to be soo dope...the director is very creative, and i think Kanye picked the perfect guy for this song.

Back
Top Bottom