[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

90 secs?? this smells like dude is gonna be standing still not even rapping, the song is gonna be playing and its just gonna be crazy visuals behind him like the civilization video

thats what im expecting...we will keep going back to the vid just to make out what the hell we looking at basically

Well, we have a winner.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

90 secs?? this smells like dude is gonna be standing still not even rapping, the song is gonna be playing and its just gonna be crazy visuals behind him like the civilization video

thats what im expecting...we will keep going back to the vid just to make out what the hell we looking at basically

Well, we have a winner.

My reaction...

28krb55.jpg

24et9ch.jpg

After reading it was only 90 seconds and what he said about it being a painting, I wasn't expecting much anyway. It was alright.

it was pretty weak

but it wasnt like the 90 seconds wasnt cool

if he had made a real video with that theme it would of been tight

but he didnt

soooooooo

*kanye Shrug*

After reading it was only 90 seconds and what he said about it being a painting, I wasn't expecting much anyway. It was alright.

it was pretty weak

but it wasnt like the 90 seconds wasnt cool

if he had made a real video with that theme it would of been tight

but he didnt

soooooooo

*kanye Shrug*

I wonder if thats the T.V version since from what we saw in the behind the scenes video there was nothing but topless women all over. So maybe it might be a little longer but he really made a moving painting instead of a damn video. The civilization video shows how civilization changing over the years, so I thought the Kanye vid was gonna show how he went from where he started to where he is at now. Safe to say i was disappointed with the hype behind the video as far as the longevity of it. On the other hand the Eminem video was good.

I wonder if thats the T.V version since from what we saw in the behind the scenes video there was nothing but topless women all over. So maybe it might be a little longer but he really made a moving painting instead of a damn video. The civilization video shows how civilization changing over the years, so I thought the Kanye vid was gonna show how he went from where he started to where he is at now. Safe to say i was disappointed with the hype behind the video as far as the longevity of it. On the other hand the Eminem video was good.

I'm happy for him and I'ma let him finish, but that was one of the worst video of all time, ONE OF THE WORST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

I'm happy for him and I'ma let him finish, but that was one of the worst video of all time, ONE OF THE WORST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

Back
Top Bottom