[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by rhester

My reaction...

28krb55.jpg

24et9ch.jpg

I agree, the video was horrible
eyes.gif

OMG BEST 94 SECONDS OF MY LIFE!
AT FIRST I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED , BECAUSE IT WAS SO SHORT, BUT
I LOVE IT.

EPIC, FLAWLESS, PERFECTION, ETC.
KANYE IS A GENIUS, A GREAT ARTIST, AND POWER WAS ANOTHER MASTERPIECE.

THANK YOU KANYE.

I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU KANYE.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The freedom and power of expression is great. I think that is what Kanye was trying to get at.

And since everyone thinks he's a power hungry arrogant bastard, he played off of that. He was the focal point - smack dab in the center where no one could take their eyes off of him. Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

He's possible putting himself in a position that pre-dates even the ancient times and the creation of the world itself.

It's sure to get everyone talking.
Exactly why he made it a minute and a half.
This.

It's only 90 seconds so it'll be watched over and over on youtube, the chorus is now stuck in people's heads too I'm sure.

As a fan...
grin.gif
I wish it was the whole song... Dude smart as hell for this regardless tho...

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The freedom and power of expression is great. I think that is what Kanye was trying to get at.

And since everyone thinks he's a power hungry arrogant bastard, he played off of that. He was the focal point - smack dab in the center where no one could take their eyes off of him. Even with the beautiful half-clothed women at his feet, the eye was still drawn to Kanye.

He's possible putting himself in a position that pre-dates even the ancient times and the creation of the world itself.

It's sure to get everyone talking.
Exactly why he made it a minute and a half.
This.

It's only 90 seconds so it'll be watched over and over on youtube, the chorus is now stuck in people's heads too I'm sure.

As a fan...
grin.gif
I wish it was the whole song... Dude smart as hell for this regardless tho...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I liked it. Especially the knife above his head. And the 2 men with the swords and the camera cutting away right before they collide.
Only thing missing I thought the lady with the horns would have her own scene. #kanyeshrug
*watches it again*

I liked it just for the simple fact that I think music videos are a dead technology. A very large majority of them are mundane, worthless and/or repetitive.

I don't even blame a lot of artists for not putting too much work into them. They need to worry about making better music, in the first place.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I liked it. Especially the knife above his head. And the 2 men with the swords and the camera cutting away right before they collide.
Only thing missing I thought the lady with the horns would have her own scene. #kanyeshrug
*watches it again*

I liked it just for the simple fact that I think music videos are a dead technology. A very large majority of them are mundane, worthless and/or repetitive.

I don't even blame a lot of artists for not putting too much work into them. They need to worry about making better music, in the first place.

another reason why this vid will get played over and over again on TV is because of the length. when was the last time a channel has played a whole music video? 106 doesnt even play the whole video anymore. idk if everyone gets the station palladia, but they show music videos at the end of every show, so does MTV. and i can tell you that you will be seeing this Music Video at the end of many shows on MTV. its gonna be that dead time where its not time to start the next show, but there are no more commercials to show

another reason why this vid will get played over and over again on TV is because of the length. when was the last time a channel has played a whole music video? 106 doesnt even play the whole video anymore. idk if everyone gets the station palladia, but they show music videos at the end of every show, so does MTV. and i can tell you that you will be seeing this Music Video at the end of many shows on MTV. its gonna be that dead time where its not time to start the next show, but there are no more commercials to show

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU KANYE.
pimp.gif

ThankYouKanyesus

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU KANYE.
pimp.gif

ThankYouKanyesus

Back
Top Bottom