[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Kanye West's "Good #%% Job"

=

Moses.jpg

Originally Posted by that WAVE

This gonna be the first album I don't listen to leaks...well try not too

Only heard Power, and gonna TRY to keep it that way. This gonna be a first, and Im not even a big Ye fan.
Originally Posted by rock55asu

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by cartune

White folks not knowing the jokes on them
pimp.gif
I agreed at first but I thought about it.
Kanye's standing on top of a table moving around , rappin, performing for them while using the Nword profusely. 

I don't think anyone wins 
roll.gif
Same thing I was thinking
You do know one of the oldest, most racist ideas in the white community is that black people were put on Earth for entertainment purposes.  A man running around on a table while they sit in their desk chairs only plays to that.  So yea no one wins but if someone does it is not the guy on the table.

Its the words that counts tho. Its like he's displaying the revolution before their eyes, and they're the same people that make it able for him to do so by funding him.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

This gonna be the first album I don't listen to leaks...well try not too

Only heard Power, and gonna TRY to keep it that way. This gonna be a first, and Im not even a big Ye fan.
Originally Posted by rock55asu

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by cartune

White folks not knowing the jokes on them
pimp.gif
I agreed at first but I thought about it.
Kanye's standing on top of a table moving around , rappin, performing for them while using the Nword profusely. 

I don't think anyone wins 
roll.gif
Same thing I was thinking
You do know one of the oldest, most racist ideas in the white community is that black people were put on Earth for entertainment purposes.  A man running around on a table while they sit in their desk chairs only plays to that.  So yea no one wins but if someone does it is not the guy on the table.

Its the words that counts tho. Its like he's displaying the revolution before their eyes, and they're the same people that make it able for him to do so by funding him.

Why does every keep saying it was a "room full of white people"? I see a wide variety of races in the room. Ya'll are reaching something crazy

Why does every keep saying it was a "room full of white people"? I see a wide variety of races in the room. Ya'll are reaching something crazy

He's back on his !*+#.

This is EXACTLY how he was supposed to come back after that emo 808s BS.

He's back on his !*+#.

This is EXACTLY how he was supposed to come back after that emo 808s BS.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Hes gonna have a lot of people crying on Mama's Boyfriend...

Granted I grew up with both my parents there I can only imagine how hard that hits for some of my friends...

Just the concept of the song along is too tough...
smh.gif
Joint is real. Joint is really really real. I was like
eyes.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Hes gonna have a lot of people crying on Mama's Boyfriend...

Granted I grew up with both my parents there I can only imagine how hard that hits for some of my friends...

Just the concept of the song along is too tough...
smh.gif
Joint is real. Joint is really really real. I was like
eyes.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

as a dude that grew up in a single parent household...and as someone currently dating a single parent...yeah.

yeah.
tired.gif
pimp.gif

as a dude that grew up in a single parent household...and as someone currently dating a single parent...yeah.

yeah.
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom