[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Kanye is in the Silicon Valley, the Bay Area, California where all the high-tech companies are rooted. He is in a room full of programmers and engineers, all highly-educated people from all around the World. For companies like Facebook and Google, knowledge is currency. I'm guessing that he is touring the Silicon Valley, to explore the curiosities that he has about technology. Kanye is doing it
pimp.gif

Kanye is in the Silicon Valley, the Bay Area, California where all the high-tech companies are rooted. He is in a room full of programmers and engineers, all highly-educated people from all around the World. For companies like Facebook and Google, knowledge is currency. I'm guessing that he is touring the Silicon Valley, to explore the curiosities that he has about technology. Kanye is doing it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Remix.jpg
Based God.

kill youself you $$##%!+ loser...don't ever mention that !%%+$* Lil B in the same thread as Kanye...I'm sick of this stupid obsession over this %*+** rapper.

Kanye > *

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Remix.jpg
Based God.

kill youself you $$##%!+ loser...don't ever mention that !%%+$* Lil B in the same thread as Kanye...I'm sick of this stupid obsession over this %*+** rapper.

Kanye > *

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that maybe Kanye showed up in a suit, got up on the table, and entertained a room full o' folks on purpose. He's too smart (and image conscious) to do something like that without realizing exactly how it looks.

If that is indeed the case, it looks like the joke's on all of us.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that maybe Kanye showed up in a suit, got up on the table, and entertained a room full o' folks on purpose. He's too smart (and image conscious) to do something like that without realizing exactly how it looks.

If that is indeed the case, it looks like the joke's on all of us.

Back
Top Bottom