[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's a snippet, and only like 10 secs longer if that with nothing really on it....
Yup, same ol' snippet, when Ye's part stops, the beat just loops for another 20 or so seconds.

Hope Drake is outty 5000 on the final version, I like the idea of him on there, but he doesnt need to be on there with that Weezy flow.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's a snippet, and only like 10 secs longer if that with nothing really on it....
Yup, same ol' snippet, when Ye's part stops, the beat just loops for another 20 or so seconds.

Hope Drake is outty 5000 on the final version, I like the idea of him on there, but he doesnt need to be on there with that Weezy flow.

kanyefriday.png

lets see if he sticks to his word

I think he will... he doesn't have an %$#**#! label like lupe *cough*atlantic*cough* that will restrict him from dropping stuff...

I think he will... he doesn't have an %$#**#! label like lupe *cough*atlantic*cough* that will restrict him from dropping stuff...

if lupe was kanye he could do whatever the hell he wanted too... labels just wanna make money... lupe is no guarantee of that... kanye is

if lupe was kanye he could do whatever the hell he wanted too... labels just wanna make money... lupe is no guarantee of that... kanye is

Originally Posted by BayEST

Does anyone else hear Wayne at the end of the chorus? Pls confirm.

Power Remix or that snippet?

Cuz if its the power remix tell me at what spot and ill see

Originally Posted by BayEST

Does anyone else hear Wayne at the end of the chorus? Pls confirm.

Power Remix or that snippet?

Cuz if its the power remix tell me at what spot and ill see

Back
Top Bottom