The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Make me an Officer (No Ricky Ross)...
If I can log onto Warzone I would. Ive been playing KZ2 with bots for the last couple of hours
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Via blog.us.playstation.com

Killzone 2 DLC price and trailer

Last week we announced Killzone 2's first downloadable map pack, "Steel & Titanium." In case that's not ringing a bell, take a look at this new trailer for the two-map set:

Today we can also confirm that "Steel & Titanium Pack" will be available on the PlayStation Store next week (April 30th) for $5.99.

Via Twitter

Guerilla considering party system for Killzone 2 multiplayer
11j3chy.jpg

"When questioned about the possibility of setting up a party system for the games multiplayer, to keep groups of people together as the action moves from map to map, the developer responded with good news."

My Take: My dude NSR making gaming news lol, props b. Also hope they implement a party system, its severely needed
pimp.gif

^^ i am for sure 6 bucks (to me) is a pretty reasonable price
EDIT: also
eek.gif
at the number of points you need for the new rank..........ineed about 87K+ for the next rank
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
at the number of points you need for the new rank..........i need about 87K+ for the next rank
laugh.gif
It's not like they could have put any other ranks in between
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
at the number of points you need for the new rank..........i need about 87K+ for the next rank
laugh.gif
It's not like they could have put any other ranks in between
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yeah seriously......can't wait til thursday!
also just got my top 3% ribbon
pimp.gif

I'm coppin the map pack for sure.

I finally was able to log on Warzone after 2 weeks
smh.gif
. Also I deaded some inactives from the clan. Nino and Droopy, I added yall to the clan. Illo, I made youa clan officer. I play 5 games tonight, took first place all 5,
pimp.gif
, feels good to get in on some KZ2 action.

Lets get this thread poppin again.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Lets get this thread poppin again.
For real. It's been like 6 people posting for 50 pages.

I havent been able to play much lately, since I'm workin 40 hours a week now. But I'm fittin to get in on some #%@+ tomorrow between classes. If anyonewants to play, I'll be on sometime between 11 and 3.

Originally Posted by pip777

I just logged onto Warzone and got this message.

3902612145703c2f89cc1a118661022dd01d4c84.jpg

I'm geeked.
pimp.gif
Conrats. Very envious. During Spring Break I was on like everyday (except the weekends) for like 3-4 hours each day trying to get a ribbon.I'm usually on 1-3 hours on weekdays, but never on the weekends since I'm usually busy.

And for anyone that has gotten a ribbon how much did you play that week? I want to know how much I need to play to get one so that I can set up a week whereI'm on as much as possible.

Haven't played in some days...

Good lookin' out Boost. And let me guess...you switched the avy so dudes will get that you're NOT asian...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanna get some clan matches poppin'...we got a good enough roster to $@%# with a lot of top-tier clans...

I just wanna get some clan matches poppin'...we got a good enough roster to %%*@ with a lot of top-tier clans...

I'm always down to get some clan matches, public rooms just aren't fun for me anymore. Just let me know when and I'm there.

. And let me guess...you switched the avy so dudes will get that you're NOT asian...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone wanna get it poppin on killzone I got the day off I'm not ranked but I air no slouch at fps datruth92803 and I got a headset if that makes it anyeasy for y'all for team play I can turn that on

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

I just wanna get some clan matches poppin'...we got a good enough roster to %%*@ with a lot of top-tier clans...

I'm always down to get some clan matches, public rooms just aren't fun for me anymore. Just let me know when and I'm there.

. And let me guess...you switched the avy so dudes will get that you're NOT asian...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahaha ... i told you it would never get old...

Aite y'all...I signed us up for a tournament...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Date: May 4 (Monday) Time: 11:15 EST/8:15 West Coast[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3 vs. 3 @ Radec Academy (NO ROCKETS![/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If we win, we advance to Finals which is at 12:30/9:30 the same night.[/color]

I'll play if needed, but I don't mind giving up my spot to someone else...I've played the first couple of tournaments with y'all already and Ihaven't been able to find my mic.
ohwell.gif

So...who's getting down?

Aite y'all...I signed us up for a tournament...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Date: May 4 (Monday) Time: 11:15 EST/8:15 West Coast[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
3 vs. 3 @ Radec Academy (NO ROCKETS![/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
If we win, we advance to Finals which is at 12:30/9:30 the same night.[/color]

I'll play if needed, but I don't mind giving up my spot to someone else...I've played the first couple of tournaments with y'all already and I haven't been able to find my mic.
ohwell.gif

So...who's getting down?

I'm down... Bump this post on Monday

Back
Top Bottom