THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anthony Davis got next. They got a logo for him already :rolleyes
Anthony-Davis-Nike-Logo.jpg

:rofl:

:smokin

Can't wait to see what these look like... I'm scared on the price and availability on these tho. Flyknit isn't cheap.
it is, thats why Nike uses it

all "weight saving" tech is cheap, which is why the whole performance sneaker industry is pushing that deal

There are pros and cons to all sneaker tech, flyknit is a cheaper alternative to leather but it provides a better fit than leather

This shaving weight direction Nike is heading in is beneficial for their wallets but it is also better for players physically

:smokin

Can't wait to see what these look like... I'm scared on the price and availability on these tho. Flyknit isn't cheap.

all "weight saving" tech is cheap, which is why the whole performance sneaker industry is pushing that deal

Flyknit is still relatively new, so while the material is cheap, the production process is still a bit costly if I'm not mistaken.

smokin.gif

Flyknit is still relatively new, so while the material is cheap, the production process is still a bit costly if I'm not mistaken.
meh, Nike has been sold enough to cover the overhead, they collectin profit checks on flyknit products now mane

smokin.gif

There are pros and cons to all sneaker tech, flyknit is a cheaper alternative to leather but it provides a better fit than leather

This shaving weight direction Nike is heading in is beneficial for their wallets but it is also better for players physically
oh, my point wasnt quality bro, i know the term "cheap" has a low quality connotation, im looking at it from a cost perspective tho

the whole hyperfuse material is cheap/inexpensive for NIKE, but my hyperfuses still look new, and have easily outlasted all of the leather bball shoes i hooped in during middle school through hs

im just sayin tho, flyknit IS inexpensive, and the only explanation for NIKE charging a price of 160+ (if they do) is because they know dudes will buy it and its NIKE, not because "flyknit isnt cheap"

I get you bro, hyperfuse is easily the cheapest material, cost wise and nike likes to throw it on all their ball shoes

My point is only while the materials are inexpensive they are somewhat good

Just saw the pic on the homepage...
mean.gif

Disappointed. Kobe 8s are my favorite besides the 6s now.

Guess I'l have to wait till next season for a better looking kobe shoe.... if he's still playing that is.

I heard some where that Kobe wants to starts his own brand similar to how Jordan did it
gosh....can he please do something other than try to be like mike.....jordan himself said that kobe steals all his moves....looks like on and off the court now!

So far the highs look horrible IMO, hopefully the lows look better. 

Yeah they're getting mixed opinions right now

Come Dec 4 I believe minds will change

I like em now, gonna love em when detailed pics come

I'm anxious to see the inside of the shoe really

So I guess I should come out and say that I love both the high and mid (more so the high) to avoid being lumped into the group everyone complains about switching their opinion after the hype builds.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom